She's awake!?

Lottie's pov.

It was the first night of being awake and I didn't sleep at all. This morning I went and visited Kally. She looked so weak and fragile. It was around 11:45 and I hope they'll bring me some food soon I'm starving. Just on que a nurse walks in with a tray of food. She smiled at me and placed the tray on my little rolling table thingy. I had butter on toast, a chocolate muffin, an apple and a cup of water. I ate my lunch and the doctor came in. "How are you feeling today, Charlotte?"

"Fine, but please call me Lottie or you'll get a lump on your head from a rake I will buy to whack you with for calling me Charlotte." I said in a serious tone. I know I'm being a bit over dramatic it's just Charlotte doesn't suit me it leaves the impression that I'm one of those annoying, spoilt, bitchy, posh, popular girls. I'm not fussed on Lottie either but it's better than Charlotte. "And are you feeling ill in any kind of way?"

"I do feel a bit dizzy and have a headache."

"Okay, I'll get a nurse to get you some paraceptimol. That's all the questions I have to ask for now. A nurse will come in every hour to check you heart beat and blood pressure."

Niall's pov.

"Come on Zayn your gonna make us late to see Charlotte. It's already 11:46" I screamed.

"Percise much?" he yelled back.

20 munites later he come's down in a pair of black jeans, a grey shirt with some random red shit scribbled on it and his white converse. "What took so bloody long?"

"Hair."

That explains it all.

I grab my car keys and drag him out his house.

"I haven't had breakfast yet." I lock the door with his house keys.

"I've got an idea, eat your hair for breakfast!" Now he was starting to annoy me. I sat him in the car did his seatbelt up shut the door and locked the door so I could jog over to the other side of the car. I jump in with the other boys already in the back of my car and set off to the Hospital.

By the time we get there it's 12:30. I had the op on my knee and it's fine by the way. I was just fussed on seeing Charlotte.

We walk to her room door and Liam knock's on the door "come in," we hear an angelic voice say. We walk in and her face shows pure shock. She's staring at me and I'm staring right back into her Steel Grey eyes.

End of chapter

Enjoy it?

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.

Anyways my children speak to you soon.

Right.

Bye.

-Lottie

Well that was awkward...