At the Hospital... Again

Juliettes pov (Lottie's cousins).

So I'm driving 5 random men... Who not to mention went and saw my cousin, to the Hospital. Two of them injured. We get to the Hospital and these random boy's go to the A&E area. I go to the reception and ask what room Kally and Lottie are in "relation?" she says bluntly "cousin." She scoffs "I don't think so, love. Her cousin has already visited." "You know people can have more than cousin, love. Just give me the god damn room numbers!" "no." "YOU BITCH! I found out my cousin is in a coma through a newspaper! So I come to see her and the BLOODY STUPID RECEPTIONIST won't give me a few numbers.... or did you forget to read?" "room 708 for Kathryn and 709 for Charlotte," she mumbles. YES FINALLY GOT SOMEWHERE! I rush to the rooms. 709 first ofcourse. I walk in and nearly burst into tears. What I saw was a drained, vunrible girl who looks like if I touched her she would break into a million pieces.. I take her fragile hand in mine and I begin to cry.

Harry's pov.

I had 7 stitches in my left hand and 14 stitches in my left shoulder. I went to see Niall. Turns out it wasn't that bad after all. He dislocated his knee... again, broke 3 ribs and has a mild concusion. I know it sounds bad but it's not as bad as it could of been. When I walk out the room I see Niall on crutches. We go outside and get into a taxi. We drive past where the previous hour we had the crash. Our car had been taken away we get to Niall's and we pay the man and help Niall in. Were all staying here tonight. Lets just hope those girls wake up...

end of chapter

did you enjoy that?... no? okay

byes

-Lottie