The journey home

Zayns pov.

We are in the Hospitals car park right now and all I see at the moment is the images of Kally and Lottie in my head thinking why them they seem like real nice girls. When I went to see Charlotte the reason I didn't know what to say to her was because she was so beautiful. Even more beautiful than Perrie and thats hard to beat in my eyes. We get in the car and Louis' starts to drive us home. We sit in silence thinking about the experiance we just had. That was until Harry shouted "Louis watch out the lights have gone to red!" Louis didn't realise this so he just drove halfway through them when another car collided with ours. It hit Niall and Harry's side of the car witch caused Harry to have cut all over his arms and face. Niall had it worse he has been smashed in he's stuck and it looks like he's about to go unconsious. Liam try's to keep him awake by saying "Niall, Niall! Think about Charlotte about when she wakes up she finds out someone else who was trying to help her went into a coma. I know you love her Niall stay awake ,please" I blurt out "wait, Niall has a crush on Charlotte!?"

end of chapter

oh shit is about to go down sorry it's so short

Baii

-Lottie