Kally.

Lottie's pov.

It's been a week and NONE of the boys have came and see me or Kally. I cried myself to sleep last night. I haven't spoken to anyone in 3 days apart from telling the doctor I'm fine. I had my drip taken out of my now. So I got in my wheel chair and wheeled myself to Kally's room. I was about to go in and see all the boys around Kally's bed. Tears well up in my eyes. I roll myself into the bathroom to let my tears out. I hear a nurse knock on the door. "Lottie are you in there?" I sniffle and open the door. She looks at me with concern in her eyes. "You alright?" I decide to talk for once. "Yeah, I'm fine. Can you take me back to my room please?" She nods and starts rolling my wheel chair down the hallway same time the boys come out of Kally's room. They stare at me like 'woah you lost wait, girl' did I forget to mention I haven't eaten much lately either. Niall starts to speak. "Lottie-" I cut him off. I know I shouldn't use this type of language, but, hey, they angered me. "Cut the bullshit. I don't want to see any of you ever again. I HATE YOU ALL!!" Tears threaten to spill. The nurse quickly gets me into my room. I get into my bed and cryed myself to sleep.

I woke up to someone singing "I will drive past your house and if the lights are all down I'll see who's around." I open my eyes and see Niall standing at the window... singing. I smile but then remember what happened yesterday. "Didn't you hear what I said yesterday. LEAVE. ME. BE. YOU. STALKER." "I know what you said yesterday and I'm sorry for whatever I did to you! I just came in to tell you Kally's awake..." "WHAT!" I scream and end up choking on my own spit.