London Time part 2

Liams pov.

I get to Harry's house in around 10 minutes of constant running. I bang on the door as hard as I possibly can. Harry answers it with a smile. I whack him in the face with the newspaper and he see's the front page. His eyes widen and his smile is now a frown. He pratically reads my mind "dude, we HAVE to go visit them get in my car be there in 2." I'm sat in the car for around 10 minutes to see Harry come out in his purple Jack Wills hoodie, skin coloured chinos and some electric blue high tops. He jumps in the car with the newspaper and drive to Louis' as quickly as possible (in the speed limit ofcourse.) When we get there Harry pulls out the key to Louis' house and puts it in the lock. We open the door to see Lou and Eleanor in the middle of a make out session. Harry clears his thoat and Lou and El jump away from each other. Harry throws the paper at Louis' and says "enjoying sucking each others faces off and El?" "yeah" she mumbles. Harry smile's and whisper in her ear "Stay away from my man, I'll let that incident slip."  They both end up on the floor laughing Lou gasps "We have to go see them!" Me and Harry smile at each other El helps us out by saying "well giddy up and get your ass in Harry's car then!"

Harry's pov.

I was now driving to Niall's with Liam and Louis' in my car we were just down the road and see Niall about to get in his black Landrover so I say "Tuck and roll" both boys have both noticed that Niall was going to leave so I slowed down by a grassy area and Louis' jumped out rolling in the grass and shouting at Niall "Horan get yo' ass over here and in Harry's car." I stop infront of Niall's drive and Niall being the amazing person he is trotts over to my cars and litrally hops in. Louis' gets in and off to Zayn's we go. "So why did you stop me from going to my dear wife, Nando's?" Niall questions Liam throws the paper at him "read this." Niall gasps and Louis says "You gasping because of what's in the artical or because your reading?" "both." We're at Zayns and without anything happening he gets in the car and off we go. "Liam texted me." Zayn explains. We get to the Hospital and run to the reception desk "Charlotte Fairclough and Kathryn Brookes" Liam says "relation?" "um... our dear friend Louis' here is Charlotte's cousin and Zayn is Kathryn's cousin aswell" I say and she bought it! "Kathryn Brookes room 708 and Charlotte Fairclough is in room 709." Niall, Liam and Louis go to Lottie's room and me and Zayn go to Kathryn's room. I walk in and wow she's... stunning.

Niall's pov.

I walk into Charlotte's room and wow she's... stunning. Past all those cuts, bruises and the broken bones she look beautiful. I wish her eyes would open so I could see them. I start to talk to her "Hey Charlotte... I'm Niall from One Direction. Y-you're very pretty. I hope you can hear me 'cause otherwise I'm talking to empty space" I chuckle "Louis' and Liam are here aswell I'll let them talk to you." Liam speaks up "gosh, like Niall said your a very pretty girl and after we read that newspaper article in the London Times about you taking that hit for that little girl who would probably be dead now if it wasn't for you... it shows that you've got a pretty personality aswell. I'll let Louis' talk to you now." Louis' speaks "by the way if anyone asks I'm your cousin because that was the only way we could see you and your friend kathryn who's in a coma aswell... we have to go see her in a minute but I've got a feeling Niall wants to stay here. Good thing you can't see him he's blushing like mad and just like the other 2 said your a very pretty girl. I know you'll wake up because we're gonna come everyday 'till you do. I hope you like our band because us three are going to sing our parts of little things for you. Liam will start." Laim starts to sing "I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes. When you smile you've never loved your stomach or your thighs. The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine. But I'll love them endlessly." Then Louis sings "you can't go to bed without a cup of tea. Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep. Though it makes no sense to me." Then it was my turn "you'll never love yourself half as much as I love you. And you'll never treat yourself right darlin' but I want you to. If I let you Know I'm here for you maybe you'll love yourself like I love you. ohhhh" We end by all three of us singing "I won't let these little things slip out of my  mouth but if it's true it's you, it's you they add up to. I'm in love with you and all your little things."

Harry's pov.

I just couldn't stop staring what I saw before me wasn't a person it was a peice of art. I start to talk to her "Kathryn. Hi. I'm Harry styles from One Direction I'm here with Zayn Malik the other boys are visiting your friend Charlotte. We'll go visit her in a minute. It's amazing what you did for her. The paper said you two were like sisters. I'll let you talk to Zayn since I'm rambling on." Zayn speaks "Hey, when you wake up can you pretend I'm your cousin? Because that's the only way we get to meet you guys relitives. Anyways do you like One Direction? Where do you get your good looks from your mum or your dad? I would SO date you if I weren't dating Perrie. She's an amazing girl and maybe you are to. Anyway We've got to go see Charlotte now. Bye."

*end of chaper 5/6*

Did you enjoy that most the boys pov was in that and it was long because I'm on my computer!!

BYE!!

-Lottie 

P.S. Don't forget about Marshmallow he's still in my basement...

BYE!!!