Lottie!

Kally's pov.

Harry was supposed to come visit me today but he said he had a band issue to deal with. He said he would come asap but I'll have to wait.

Harry's pov.

I quickly get to my car and hop in. You see there has been a band issue and management has called us in. I get to the Syco building and hop out my car. I walk in and walk up to Anna. "Hey, Anna, managent called to say for us to come here what room number are they in?"

"Room 9•46"

"Thanks, love!"

I walk over to the elevator and wait for the doors to open. One they do I walk in and press floor number 9. The elevator music was the backing to what makes you beautiful. After a 2 minute elevator ride the doors open and I walk down the hallway intill I see room 46. I knock and enter. "Nice to see you here, Harry, please take a seat." A man in a buisness suit said. I sat down next to Louis. Niall arrives last. "Take a seat." The same man said. "You are probably wondering why we called you here."

"Damn right we are I was in the middle of a date with Elounor!" Louis screams putting all his sass into it. "Calm down Mr.Tomlinson!"

Louis sits down. "Right! The reason we called you here was because we need to work out relationship problems. You were all dating then Niall goes and dumps his girlfried after 2 days of dating. He is now set himself a bad reputation. Harry has a girlfriend but he won't go public with her therefore we have set up a fake relationship for you Harry. Her name is Jade and you are to start dating as soon as possible." "What!" I scream.