Prologue

Man *leaned in and started kissing his wife*mind: I could kiss you all day, but that sweet pussy is magical*so seductive*make he lost himself*slowly started moving the kiss to her neck*

Woman: *moan* Ugh... Daddy... *as her head moves back to make space so that her husband will devour her*

Man: I love you, Yong...*smile and kisses her again*slowly pulled down her tights and saw she had on a thong*rubber her through her thong and notice how wet she is* So wet? It's this because of me?

Solar *nod quickly* only you can get me this wet, daddy... *moan as her husband keep on rubbing her*

Man *got on his knees and kisses her inner thighs*sometimes bites it*

Solar *moan* stop teasing me, Byul-ah... *pouting*

Moonbyul *smirk*gave her a long lick on her pussy from her thong*

Solar *whimper* Ahhhh...

Moonbyul *smirk after hearing his wife whimpering above him*push aside Solar's thong*gave her a long lick now on her wet pussy*then put his tongue inside her*and move up and down*

Solar *close her eyes*moan* Fuck!! *shout a little* Fuck... Da-dad-daddy... Ummmm... I'm so c-c-c-cl-close... *panting*grabbing Moonbyul's head so that his head will be stuck and more friction that she can feel* Yes... Yes... like that... *bite her lips*after few seconds, she is cumming all over Moonbyul*

Moonbyul *stand up*kiss his wife*putting his tongue in Solar's mouth*so she can taste herself*grab his ass*massage it*they make out for sometimes*

Solar *panting after the make out*she got on her knees*pulling down Moonbyul's boxer as he only wears a boxer and white shirt to sleep*she looks up to Moonbyul* Daddy... I want it rough like last time... *bite her lips*

Moonbyul *looks at Solar*smirks* so... you want daddy to choke you... slap you everywhere... and call you names? *ask Solar with his husky voice*so sexy*

Solar *nod* Yes...daddy... and you can do other stuff... like...

Author-Nim: Shit... wrong room...wrong room... *close my eyes* Sorry, Byul... *shout to them*

Moonbyul: shit you Author-Nim!! *shout angrily*hug Solar's naked body* don't you see we're kinda busy here?!

Author-Nim: I'm sorry, ok... and please continue with what you want to do. So, I'm sorry guys. This chapter should be for another story. Not these steamy scenes. (don't be mad at me. I promise will write more steamy scenes in the next chapter. There are so many chapters to go.) Sorry. So, yeah... let's go to another room...