Chapter 8: Number

Next Month

It's almost third's month of Seulgi work at the ASPENBAE company. Now he is working beside Irene, as you know she will always bring Seulgi to follow her if she went to the outside work. Seulgi never complaint it because he like to accompany Irene. He will follow her to the TV station and sit there look at Irene with stupid smile. Just like now...

Seulgi *sit on the audience seat*his eyes never leave from Irene*he stare at her as he fall deeply in the sea of Irene*

Krystal: Now... what do you said about this topic, Miss Bae... *smile*show the topic on the screen*

Irene *look at the screen*as she read it*

Krystal: Wow... today's topic is quite sweet... *giggles*as she read it* 10 years gap in a relationship is the new trend this day...

Irene *nods her head* I agree it's kinda sweet... *smile*

Krystal: what do you think, Miss Bae? 10 years gap is quite big gaps... don't you agree?

Irene: yeah... 10 years is quite a big gap... *agree with Krystal*

Krystal: just like if the man in his 40 years old and the woman in her 30 years? Or we can see the latest news about some celebrity that the man in his 24 years old and the woman in her 34 years...

Irene: yes... but for me... it just ages... no barrier or nothing is wrong with it... as you know love is love... age is just number... if you love someone that big different of ages will not be a problem... but maybe...

Krystal: that's true... *the show keeps on going*as they finish the recording they enter the changes room*

Seulgi *wait for Irene outside the room*

Krystal: just number huh... *wiggle her brows*she said as she take her the seat beside Irene*

Irene: what? *now being help by the make-up artist*

Krystal: did you mean you didn't care if someone 10 years older or 10 years younger than you as your life partner?

Irene: maybe...

Krystal: did that human-size bear outside have a chance to be your spouse?

Irene *furrow*with shocked face*look at Krystal*

Krystal: Oh... *suddenly she speaks loudly so that a certain person can hear it* Oh... I SEE YOU WANT TO HAVE A LIFE PARTNER THAT YOUNGER THAT YOU... *yes, she knows that Irene has some felling for Seulgi or you can say crush*

Irene: Yah... *now she is stand*then close Krystal's mouth* Yah... don't be loud... he will hear it...

Krystal *try to move Irene's hand that holding her mouth* mmm... mmm... mmm... *try to talk*

Make-up artist *shake her head*she always see this happen*because she is the one that will help Irene with her make-up*since the first time*

Irene: Unnie... (Make-up artist) No... don't listen to this woman... *awkward laugh*

Krystal: Yah... Irene Unnie... *finally she gets out from Irene's hand*see a little lip-stick smear on her face* look what you have done to me?