Chapter 10: Young Master

Flash-back

Author-Nim: let me write about little flash-back of Jennie and Lisa. Hope you will like this little flash-back. Let we back to the day when Lisa was kicked and punched by Kai. that's in chapter what?

Jennie *drags Lisa to the clinic campus*ignore, everyone, that is looking at her and Lisa*

Lisa *just let Jennie drag him*he hangs his head down*as he doesn't want to see that face of Jennie*

Jennie *as they enter the clinic*she quickly tells the nurse that being working there about Lisa's injury*

Nurse1 *she shock to see the face of Lisa* Young Master...

Lisa *look at Nurse1 as a warning*

Nurse1: I'm... I mean... Mr. Lisa... let me help you with that...

Jennie *hears Nurse1 call Lisa as Young Master*and she can see the warning look from Lisa*

Nurse1: follow me please, Mr. Lisa...

Lisa *follow the Nurse1*

Jennie: how did she know Lisa name? *she talk to herself*as she remember that she only tell the Nurse1 about Lisa injury nothing about his name*she feel something is not right*but she just brush it out her mind*she follow them to then other room*

Nurse1: please take a seat here... *she said as they enter the room*then she take some of the medication so she can treat it*

Lisa *takes his seat*mind: I hope no one will tell Mom and Dad about this*

Nurse1 *take her seat in front of Lisa as she gets the first aid kid* this will be a little sting Young Master... *she whispers to Lisa*

Lisa: don't call me that... *whisper back to Nurse1* Auch... *little sting as the Nurse1 being put some ointment on his injury's lip*

Jennie: He is ok right? *she ask to the Nurse1 that being whispering to Lisa*this make her curious*mind: what did they talk about? wait? what? Did this nurse being flirt to my Lisa?*

Nurse1: yes... he is fine... just small injury and some bruises...

DUSH!!

DUSH!!

KLANG!!

Young Master!!

The clinic's door being open harshly and a man in black suit while panting enter the room. He roaming his eyes to scan the room. Then he sees the person that he is looking for.

Man: Young Master... *as he sees Lisa*run scan Lisa's body*still panting*ignore everyone in that room*

Lisa: Aish... Yah... Yah... *try to get out from this man huge hands that being hold his shoulders*

Man: Young Master... are you alright? *once again scan on Lisa's body*see the few bruises and injuries on Lisa*he furrow* Who fucking do this to you, Young Master...

Lisa: Aish... Hyung... that hurt... Jennie is here... don't call me that... Stupid... *said under his breath*

Man *blinks his eyes* Auch!! *snap his head to the clupter* Yah... Why you do that? Ajumma...