Chapter 7: What is this?

Seulgi *it's already more than 2 months I work here as an intern's student*I love working here*other will help me when I get some problem*they will teach me anything with care*such a good work place*but as you know the big company, will always get many new project and proposal to do*tired but happy*that what I feel when I work here*

Wendy: Seul... *smile*give a cup of instant coffee on Seulgi's table* what will you do this weekend? *he asks while sipping his cup of coffee*he now sits on the edge of my table*

Seulgi: thank you... *grab the coffee*sip it* maybe, does some baseball practice... I don't know... *shrugged his elbow*

Wendy: Owh... yeah... baseball practice... *excited* I love baseball... thanks to you because tell me of this super-duper great sport... *giggles* but... aside from baseball practice... what you do?

Seulgi *laugh* maybe doing some of my jobs as Uni Council President... *simple answer*

Wendy: Boring... *pout*

Seulgi: maybe... I think there is already a lot of work that needs to be checked by me...

Wendy: but... how about joining me on this group blinding date? *wiggle his brown*ask with a slow voice*

Seulgi *furrow* group blinding date?

Wendy: Yes... group blinding date... *make his face near Seulgi* I got invited by this beautiful lady from another department... *whisper*

Seulgi *shakes his head* I don't know...

Wendy: come on, Bear... please... *plead* just this one... help me...

Seulgi: what will I get if I help you? And what kind of help are you asking me right now? *furrow*

Wendy: Erm... *scratch his nape* you remember the beautiful lady that I told you about? *shy*

Seulgi: Owh... the tall lady from the finance department? Why?

Wendy: hush... *make Seulgi keep his voice low*then look side-to-side*to look if anyone hears him* don't be loud... yes... that tall lady...

Seulgi: ok... *whisper* sorry... so... what about this lady then?

Wendy: she is the one that invited me to the group blinding date...

Seulgi: I see... so what is the problem now? Why do you need my help then? But wait? *rub his chin* lady ask you for a date, not you? Like seriously Wendy-ah...

Wendy *nod*

Seulgi: damn... *shake his head*

Wendy: I know what you think... you must be thinking that I'm a coward now... because some girl asks me to date, not me... I feel the same too, Bear-ah... but what can I do? I just don't know how to talk like a normal human when I'm in front of her... my mind goes blank as I see her beautiful face... I lost in her beautiful eyes... *dreamy*

Seulgi *just nod*as he looks behind Wendy*

Girl: who is that person with beautiful eyes, Wendy Oppa?

Wendy *freeze*as he hears that sexy voice*stuck in his position*

Girl: did you find someone before our date, Wendy Oppa? *you can hear her disappointed and sad in her voice*

Wendy: No... No... *he said*still didn't look at the girl*only his back that being seen by the girl*due to he stuck there*freeze*

Seulgi: it's nothing, Joy-ah... Wendy just talks about this beautiful dog... *smile*put his hand on Wendy's shoulder and makes him face Joy* right, Wendy?

Joy: Owh... do you have a dog pet Wendy Oppa? *excited*she love dog*

Wendy: Yes... *quickly answer*due to his brain getting some brake circuit* Huh... No... *wave his hand to deny it*