Chapter 13: Lonely?

Fast-forward

After that party

Irene's penthouse

Irene *open the door of her house*darkness hug her as she enter the house*the silent of the house make her realize that fun and happiness not there*she slowly walk to her living room*sit on the single sofa in the living room*lay her head on the sofa*mind: why today is different? I still can feel the lonely and silent... but why I cannot stop smile? Why can I still hear his laugh? Why it's different today?*her smile keep on appear*she shake her head*comb her hair with her right hand* Am I crazy? *said to herself*remember Seulgi's handsome face* what have you done to me, Seulgi-siih? That smile of you make me like this... *sigh* I need to sleep now... *she do her night routine*then she go to sleep with the same smile on her face*

Irene *her night full of sweet dream of Seulgi's smile*Seulgi's broad back*Seulgi's cute and handsome face*this make her morning happy*she wake up with smile on her face*her bitter black coffee turn sweet even without sugar*she drive happily to the company*she arrive the company earl then other*so there are not many staff waiting for the lift*she wait for the next lift as the fist one already full*

DING! *the lift's door open in front of Irene*she enter the lift*as no one enter the lift except her*she push the close button*

HOLD THE DOOR PLEASE!!

*a man shout*

Irene *shock*she quickly push the open button*the door open*

Man *panting* Thank you *he said as he enter the door*push the button*close his eyes*push his back to the lift's wall*try to catch his breath*

Irene *ignore the man*then play with her phone*

Man *open his eyes*his heart beat increase*his eyes just lay on the beautiful woman in the world ever*suddenly everything turn to slow motion*mouth wide open*as he drooling*

DING!! *the lift door open*but no one went out the lift*

Irene *feel that man staring at her*it make her uneasy*the door open but this man didn't want to walkout*mind: why this man still on this lift? Wasn't he just push the button to this floor?*she keep on ignore him*

Once again the door close and move to Irene's floor. As the door open to the Irene's floor, she walkout the lift quickly.

DING!!

Clack!! Clack!!

That is the last sound that man hear from Irene. He wake from his day dream. Panic and look at the lift screen show that he already far from his floor.

Man: damn... did I just being pervert while ago? Damn... *he push again his floor number*smile as he remember that beauty lady* I think she will thing that I'm such a creep person... *giggles*actually this is his second time to have some meeting with ASPENBAE company*he know so well that beautiful lady*but he didn't think that he will see that beautiful lady face-to-face like that again* she sure as beautiful as ever... *chuckles*

Author-nim: Again? what do you mean again, Sir?

Man: yeah again... the first time or more to say I always see her beautiful face when I in my first year on the University... *giggles*as he remember that day*