Chapter 15: Be Mine

Still Boy's Day

Lisa *he spin the bottle as he finish doing his mission* here we go... *excitedly spin it*and the bottle stop*it point to Seulgi* yeah... "Truth or Dare"...

Wendy *see that bottle point*he get excited* at the last... come on Bear... what is it?

Seulgi *think deeply*sigh* dare...

Wendy *mind: wrong move*giggles* Lisa... give him the dare now...

Seulgi *his face turn to pale*he get bad feeling with this*

Lisa *giggles* Oh... dare here we go... call your crush now then ask her to be your girlfriend...

Seulgi: Oh... no... *mumble under his breath*he feel his world flip*

Jeongyeon: Oh... what with that face Bear? Are you chick-out?

Seulgi *he look to the large cup that full of boozes*gulp*

Friend1: come on... drink it, if you cannot do it... *laugh*push the cup to Seulgi's side*

Lisa *who sit beside Seulgi* come on, Seul Hyung... do it... or drink that now...

Seulgi *feel the pressure that his friend give him*he think that he will get hard hangovers tomorrow if he drink that boozes*he don't want to feel that massive headache when he on his work at University*he also didn't want to worry his parents when he back with drunk state*

Lisa *grab the cup to put on Seulgi's lips* drink, Seul Hyung... come on...

Seulgi *push the cup away* I will do it... *everyone on the room cheer up as they hear Seulgi's words*grab his phone on the table*

Jisoo: then... put it on loudspeakers...

Seulgi: No... Lisa ask me to call my crush... no loudspeaker... *he sternly said*but deep inside his brain, he is nervous*open his phone to search for the one and only crush of his life's number*he take a deep breaths before push his crush's number*mind: hope she not answer it*he keep on pray that she will not answer the phone or her phone just cannot be reaching*

RING! RING! RING! RING! RING!

Seulgi *as he hear the phone keep on ringing*he releases the relief breath*then said* I don't think she will... *he got excitedly said*smile*but his smile turn to sour*as the phone ringing for the 8th times*and he hear the sweet sleepy voice of his crush*

On the phone

Bae (The One):Hello... *sleepy voice*

Seulgi *become silent as he hear the sleepy but sex voice of Irene*

Bae (The One): Hello... *she got annoy as she didn't listen the answer*she is sleeping*but her phone keep on ringing*she want her sleep now*she look to the screen to see who call her this late nite*shock as she see the one and only human-size-bear name being show on the screen*

Seulgi *didn't know what to said*

Bae (the One) *instantly sit on her bed*then look back to the screen* Hello... Mr. Kang... *she said with her baby voice*

Lisa *who put his left ear near phone*so he can listen Seulgi conversations*he can hear the voice* Hyung... go... tell her...

Bae (the One) *she can hear the familiar voice but not the one she want to hear*mind: where are this Bear now? Why are there noises? Is he on the club right now?*