Chapter 16: Together (M)

Irene's Penthouse

Next morning

Irene *wake up as the sunlight kiss her face*she open her eyes slowly*as she move on the bed*she feel the warmth on her stomach*she feel the big arms wrap on her more tightly*shock*mind: who is this? Did I sleep with someone last night? Oh... No...*she rumbling on her mind*try to push away that arms wrapping on her*but that person hugging her didn't bug away*

Seulgi *feel that the small girl on his arms try to walk away*he hug her more tightly*but still this girl struggling to push him*he then said* where are you going? *he said with that sexy raspy voice of him*still close his eyes*he like the warmth he feel right now*lazy to wake up*

Irene: AAAAAAAA!!! *she shout*then push away that person hardly*she shock*she know that voice*maybe?*

TUNG!!

Seulgi *fall to the floor* Auch!! *his back is that first landing on the floor* Auch!! *slowly stand up*then look at Irene*who still shock*he make that hurt face* why are you pushing me? *arch his back a little*

Irene: OMO... *she run to Seulgi as she remember that she is the one that ask Seulgi to stay with her last night* I'm sorry, baby... *scan at Seulgi's body* is that hurt? I'm so sorry, baby...

Seulgi *suppress his smile*as he see how worried Irene* it's hurt... *little whining* why are you push me?

Irene *rub Seulgi's back*then hug him* I'm so sorry, baby... *kiss Seulgi's cheek* I thought... that...

Seulgi *he said with calm voice* did you forget that you sleep in my arms last night? *little pout* or are you don't want me to stay here?

Irene *panic as she hear last words* No... I want you to stay here... *nod shyly* yes... I forgot that you sleep with me... *still hugging Seulgi*but now more tightly*

Seulgi *smile widely*hug Irene back* I love you... *he said as he bow his head a little look at Irene*as he tower Irene due to the difference height of them*then kiss her*

Irene *blush*as Seulgi keep on kiss her*she feel that she is in a dream*she kiss back*as the kiss become more deeper*more passionate*she snake her arms on Seulgi's nape*grab Seulgi's hair*little moans*

Seulgi *make Irene's body connect with him*without any space*he pull her tightly*with his left hand cup on Irene's firm and sexy butt*while the right hand hold on Irene tightly*the kiss turn to intense as he hear Irene's moan on his mouth*he push his tongue to Irene's*battle for dominance*Seulgi's won the battle*tastily slurp Irene's tongue*push her butt as a signal to climb him*

Irene *moans*that is the best kiss she ever have in her life*this is not her first kiss*she climb on Seulgi's body*snake her legs on Seulgi's waist*as she get the signal from Seulgi*

Seulgi *push Irene's body on the wall*without stop kissing Irene*

Irene *her moans turn to louder*as her body being push to the walls* Ah... *she can feel the firm of Seulgi's sexy six's pack of chocolate's abs*

Seulgi *keep on push Irene's body*his kiss move to Irene's neck*to her jawlines*kissing*sucking*the sensitive part of Irene's neck*the Irene's pulse*he is marking Irene as his territory*

Irene *turn her head*to give more access to Seulgi*grab Seulgi's hair* Ah... Ugh... *moan sexily*mind: Oh... this bear can be sexy... I want him... that sexy hot abs...*moans*

Seulgi *he cannot contain himself*Irene's moans like a sexy song to him*he lost*

Irene *feel the delicious and sexy over her body*moans* Mo-more... *she shutter*heavy breathing*with her close eyes* Mmmm... Mo-more... ple-please... Aaahh... *whisper to Seulgi's ear*as she deepening her head on Seulgi's neck*