Chapter 9: How?

Flash-back

Whee-in: Seulgi... the boss calling for you... *why she just call Seulgi as Seulgi no formality in it? Because she is got to know and be friends Seulgi*due to her boss always asking for him*

Seulgi *who is busy doing his jobs*look up* Oh... Whee-in... ok... I will go now...

Whee-in: Oh... by the way... Seulgi... please help me with this? *show some files on her desk*

Seulgi *walk to Whee-in desk* all of this? *while pointing to the files*

Whee-in: yes, please... *giggles* she needs it...

Seulgi: ok... *get ready to take the files*and ready to enter Irene's office*

Whee-in: Oh... and... Seulgi...

Seulgi *turns his to look at her back* yes?

Whee-in: and... don't forget to kiss her... *joking with him*

Seulgi *he is blushing as he hear it* what? *eyes widen*

Whee-in *laugh* you need to see your face... *she likes to make fun of Seulgi*as she knows that he has a little crush on their boss*and the boss also has a crush on Seulgi*that is why she will ask Seulgi to help her bring some of the files or coffee or anything that Irene need from her*so that she can tease both of them*

Seulgi: shut up, Whee-in-ah... *little embrass*he regret it to tell that he got some crush to Irene*try to calm himself*

Whee-in: it will make her day... you know that... *giggles*then she continue her work*

Seulgi: Aish... this woman like to make fun of me... *now he is standing in front of Irene's office*try to make himself calm and cool at the same times*but it takes sometimes*

Suddenly the door is open from inside...

Seulgi *being fell into the beautiful sea of brown eyes*that being looking at him with a wide smile*he got caught*

Irene *smile widely*stand in-front of Seulgi* yes... what make you stop here before enter my office, Mr. Kang? *little tease there*as she sees the cute action of Seulgi from the CCTV's monitor*

Seulgi *back to his sense* Oh... *clearing his throat* Oh... hem... sorry... may I enter?

Irene *nod*and walk to her seat*smile*

Seulgi: these are files that you need, Ms. Bae... *put down the files on Irene's desk*

Irene: thank you... please take a seat, Mr. Kang...

Seulgi *quickly takes his seat*then he asks* why are you looking for me, Ms. Bae?

Irene *mind: I miss you... that's why I looking for you... I want to see your cute face...*pout a little*

Seulgi: Ms. Bae... *as he didn't get a response from Irene*but see the cute pout*

Irene: follow me to my meeting this afternoon... *she said as she back to her sense*