Chapter 4: Voice

Seulgi *awkwardly smile at Irene*try to pull back his hand from Irene's*

Irene *smile sweetly to Seulgi*

Wheein: Ms. Bae...

Irene *back to her sense*still didn't let go of Seulgi's hand*look to Wheein* Yes...

Wheein: I think you can let go of Mr. Kang's hand now... *whisper to Irene*

Irene *wide eyes*look to their hand*let go imideiatly*blush* I'm sorry...

Seulgi *smile*put his hand behind him* it's ok, Ms. Bae...

Wheein: ok... this will be your schedule and everything both of you need for this 5 months... *she said after explaining about the company and introducing it*

Irene *mind: Kang Seulgi... Kang Seulgi... where did I see you? Your voice is so familiar*she keeps on asking that question*while stare at Seulgi*

Flashback

Moonbyul and Solar's wedding

Seulgi: Hey, Hyung... *as he opens the door*smile widely to Moonbyul*

Moonbyul *looks at himself in the mirror*fix his tuxedo*look at Seulgi through the mirror*smile*

Seulgi: Wow... you look... *he can't continue his words*as you know it's hard to say a sweet to their siblings*he keep his mouth shut he wants to say that Moonbyul looks stunning with the tuxedo*it's awkward*squid his eyes a little*

Moonbyul: what? *you can see the worry in his eyes*as Seulgi didn't finish his word*then look again at the mirror to check on his tuxedo and face* what is it? *then look back at Seulgi again*

Seulgi *shocked his head* nothing... *grin awkwardly*

Moonbyul: Yah... Bear-ah... tell me... *he so worried and scared now* what is it? *approach Seulgi*put his hand on Seulgi's shoulder then shake him* faster... tell me... what is wrong? Is this tuxedo not good? Am I not looking good in it? Are my face not handsome anymore? Yah! *yup, he shouts at Seulgi*

Seulgi *feels dizzy as Moonbyul shakes him* Yah! Stop it... you make me want to puke... *try to escape Moonbyul's hand* you want me to puke on you?

Moonbyul *stops shaking Seulgi as he hears that he wants to puke* don't puke on me... *take a few steps backward*

Seulgi: Huh... *wipe his sweat that being drops as he feels dizzy before this*look at Moonbyul*glare I meant*

Henry *enters the room and sees that Seulgi is sweating*while Moonbyul looks worried* what happen here? *he is curious about this little brother of him* Why are you sweating, Bear? And what with face Byul-ah? *he asks them then look at both of them*

Moonbyul: Hyung... is something wrong with my tuxedo? Or my face? *he asks as soon as he hears Henry's voice*

Henry *becomes more curious and thinks that this stupid little brother of his does not take their pill this morning* What? You look just fine... why are you asking? *shake his head*he approaches Seulgi* are you sick Bear? *rub Seulgi's back and feel his head*

Seulgi: No, Henry Hyung... just dizzy... this stupid Byul just makes me dizzy... *glare to Moonbyul*

Moonbyul: Yah!! You little Bear... you are the one who makes me think there is something wrong with my tuxedo and face...

Henry: did both of you forget to take your pill this morning or what? *little angry* stop this nonsense...

Moonbyul: don't be mad at me... scold this little Bear... he makes me worried... *try to grab Seulgi again*