Chapter 3: Love

Solar *look to her mother-in-law*smile*nod* it's delicious, Mom... I want to learn this menu... so that Byul-Hubby will not miss your cooking too much, Mom... *she answers with a happy and soft voice*

Mrs. Kang: no need to learn... just eat dinner here... I will make some side dishes so that you and Byul eat... *then look to Byul* Byul... give your wife more meat...

Moonbyul *eat with gusto*not in his sense*he loved his food more*so he didn't hear anything*his head drop down*

Mrs. Kang: Byul-Yi... *little shout*

Moonbyul *back to his sense as he heard his mother shout his name*look up* Yes, Mom... *blinks*

Mrs. Kang: Aish... this kid... how you want to take care of your wife if you didn't even care about your surrounding... *shake her head*she annoy Byul*she know how that Byul does not care about his surroundings when it comes to food*

Solar *giggles* it's ok, Mom... *smile*then looks lovely to Byul* Hubby... thank you... *mumble* Do you want this? *ask Byul if he wants more of the dish*that is Byul's favorite dish*

Moonbyul *nod* yes, please...

Henry: Mom... you know how this son of you, will only think about food... I don't know what makes Solar marry him... *shakes his head*continue eat*

Moonbyul: Yah, Hyung... don't be bitter to me... *look to Henry that sits beside him*

Seulgi: that is true... Solar Noona... what makes you married to my fool hamster brother here? *jokingly*he also teasing Moonbyul*

Moonbyul: Mom... Dad... how come you just let them bully me in front of my wife? *whine like a little boy*

Mr. Kang: Boys... no argue in front of the food... *sternly said*

The boy's head down, put down their chopsticks, and said "Sorry, Dad..."

Mr. Kang: Mmmm... but I also want to ask the same question... *here he goes. He is a goofball actually, and his sons get this goofiness from him actually*laugh*as he laughs everyone also laughs*

Solar *blushing*she loves her husband's family*she feels she is the daughter of this family*she can imagine her small family with Byul beside her*side hug Byul that being bullied by his family*giggles* because he is your son Dad and Mom... *she answers it sweetly*

Mrs. Kang *melts with Solar's answer* I'm happy for both of you... I can't wait to see the small Byul and Solar run in this house... *teary eyes*

Seulgi *see his mother being emotional* Mom... *gives tissue to his mother* you such a drama queen, Mom... *he jokingly said*

Mrs. Kang: I'm not... *wipe her teary eyes*

Mr. Kang: Byul-Yi... take care of your wife, ok... Solar princess... if Byul makes you mad or anything, just tell me and your Mom... we will teach him a lesson...

Seulgi: yes, Noona... I will kick his ball if he does something stupid...

Henry: count me too...

Moonbyul: Yah! How come you both ditched me? I'm your brother here... and also I will not do anything to harm this beautiful lady beside me... *hold her hand*kiss it*smile* Never...

Seulgi *throws the handkerchief to Byul* Yah! I lost my appetite because of you... stop being lovely dovely like that... *whine*

Henry: Hey! Hey! Respect single here...

Mr. Kang *looks to his wife*hold her hand*kiss it* me too... I will never hurt you, my queen...

Mrs. Kang *blush*smile sweetly to her husband*