Part 19: The Lake

Severus was trying to clear his head after that disturbing dream that he had, throne about Percy and big thrones. He just couldn't wipe that picture of hius bloody and struggling mate from his mind. It was really a disturbing sight to see.

He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. He turned around a corner and slammed into a person. "Agh!" The person yelped, befor falling on the ground, while Severus stood over the dark figure.

"Oh Severus!" It was Adrian. "What are you doing here?! And that too after the midnight?!" Severus asked him, helping the boy up. They were out side the wall that lead to the Slytherin common room.

"Come!" Adrian said, as he ignored his question, and he pulled Snape into the common room. He pointed to the wall that showed the black lake.

Severus gasped at the sight. There in the water was their third mate, Percy jackson in the cold water with blood in water all around him.

Adrian & Severus reached the shore of the Black lake, exactly two minutes later.
"You stay here Ad. I'll go and bring him."

Adrian nodded, worried for his mate. Exactly 5 minutes later Severus surfaced again. A screaming but dry Pecy in his arms.  Adrian quickly caste a silencing charm on them.

The Boy was shivering and screaming as blood poured from his back.

"Lay him there Stomach down." Adrian said pointing to a patch  of green grass.

As percy was laid down, he was still shivering badly Adrian lifted his Tee shirt and his eyes widened. Percy's Shoulder blades were tearing up and something was growing from them. "His wings are growing." Adrian whispered, awed.
"What?!?

"He's a Veela. Veelas have wings. & His wings are growing!"

Severus couldn't the think, nor speak.

Percy started crying. Adrian perked up. "Do you –" he was cut off by as light flash filled the dark.

When the flash died; there stood a woman she had long  black hair and had a polecat sitting on her shoulder, she wore purple dress and was a beautiful lady.

"Wha-Oh. Perseus.'

She ran towards them, her dress morphing into a proper tracksuit

Sverus took a protective stance before to his both mates, his wand out:

"Who are you?!' a growl empting from
his throat.

"Severus let  her see Percy, She's friend and she can help." A voice said.

Severus turned to see Percy's father standing there. Severus reluctantly stepped aside

"Hecate" Poseidon nodded to her.

The lady sat next to a now unconcious Percy and started muttering some thing, all the while hoovering her hand over his back which was smeared with red mixed golden blood.

A/n:
HELLO GUYS! I AM BACK!

I don't know how many of you are still with this story..... Well anyways...my exams are over. So I'll be back. at posting chapters again. And yeah I'll make Percy a hybrid. Reason you'll know in the next chapter!

And yeah thank you for sticking with me after all this time. Its been one  year since I started this story but you all the started reading it from 2/3 months. And thank you for all the love and support you have  shown me.

Rest assured : Next update will be soon!

-V(Author)