Part 29 : The Meeting

The first thing that Percy did was gather everyone who had come from camp half blood and brief them bout the situation, keeping out the part of him and his mates secret. The only person who knew of the full situation was Clarisse only as usual.

Percy, as the leader, had IM'd Chiron, and had asked him to train the demigods older than 15 to fight in the battles.

Thalia soon had also IM'ed her Hunters, and they were too set up for hard training. Percy excused himself to call an Olympian council meeting.

Percy closed his eyes and flashed to the Empire State Building. As he entered the building,, he saw the old guard sitting on his chair and reading his book. "the Golden key." Percy said as he approached the desk. The security of Olympus was tightened a lot in recent times and it was made that if you enter after a long time into Olympus, you need to enter it through the lift way. Of you went and returned within 24 hours, then only you can flash in.

The guard scrambled to his feet, and bowed to Percy and handed him the Golden Key, the key to the 400th floor of the building. Percy smiled at him and proceeded to enter into the empty elevator. Soon he was on his way to the throne room, following the windy, breathtakingly beautiful road, exchanging a few hellos and hi's here and there. He also sometimes managed to bump unto some of the children of the Nymphs, but Percy being Percy didn't mind at all. Soon he was right before the grand gates of the Throne Room. He opened his eyes and pushed the door open. As he moved toward the center of the room, his clothes started to morph into his Greek attire.

He wore a white tunic, with some simple golden chains along his neck. His tunic had a pearl belt along his waist. He wore golden, knee-length boots, and on his messy black hair was a sea green glowing small crown signifying him being the second heir of the Sea after Triton. On both his wrists were his two golden bracelets, both of them were a weapon.

He approached his throne, a simple golden in color, with a simple hourglass style back and a fluffy seat. He grew to his full height and sat on his throne, and instantly sending out the message to gather for an urgent meeting. In a minute there were different flashes of lights and within 30 seconds, all the Olympians were seated in their respective thrones.

"why did you call this meeting Perseus?" Zeus asked as many of them looked at Percy questioningly.

"Uncle, its regarding the Prophecy Apollo gave a few days ago." Percy said.

"Prophecy?!" everyone except Percy, Zeus, Poseidon and Apollo himself exclaimed.

"I guess It skipped my mind." Zeus said as he gestured Percy to move on, as if he had not just forgot to bring it in the council's notice that a new Prophecy had given regarding the world's fall.

"The darkness threatens to rise, with night and dark together by one side.

The son of the sea shall take his final stand, while two creatures hold his hand.

Time shall be powerful than ever, trying to take Control of light forever.

With the help of father of All, shall the three save the World from a terrible fall."

The room fell silent after listening of the Prophecy.

"We came to know from a Friend that it is Kornos and Altas that we are facing on one side and it is Nyx that is on the other side. They together are a really really bad news, but what worse is that Kornos is after The Pearl of the Gods."

This caused a total uproar.

A/n:

Hey guys!

What's up? I am sorry I was not able to update again. Yes ik. but i had exams, i couldnt do anything, but I think if I by chance managed to update 2 chapters nxt week, then u might regular updates . but if not, the please stick with me........

Happy New Year everyone! in Advance!

~Vitasta