𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿?

——— NOTE: please comment and vote, it really boosts my motivation! <33

-

[name] and Jung Hoyeon had been together for 2 years.

Two years of emotional ups and downs.

Every single day was filled with nothing but bliss and elation.

And every night was filled with joyous laughter and delight.

One night they were running away from the flashing lights and yelling paparazzi.

They panted as they hid behind a restaurant.

[name] fixed her wig as she pulled her girlfriend near a parked car. They got on top of the hood of the car as Hoyeon pulls out the fastfood they bought a while ago.

"It's cold already!" [name] gasped in horror as she pulls out her cold burger.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll make sure to deliver food at home later while we watch Netflix, is that okay for you?" Hoyeon cooed at her girlfriend finding [name]'s love for food endearing.

"Yeah, it's alright. I would eat anything anyway if it were to be with you." [name] stuck out her tongue before taking a huge bite out of her burger.

Hoyeon took out a napkin and grabbed [name]'s chin, cleaning her face gently.

"You're such a messy eater." Hoyeon chuckles at her girlfriend's antics.

"Are you not going to eat your food?" [name] questioned before finishing her burger.

"No, it's alright I'm full anyways. I'll just eat later." Hoyeon muttered looking at her with a gentle smile.

[name] being unaware that Hoyeon was just making an excuse to watch her girlfriend eat, as she dreamt of their future together.

[name] suddenly stood up, pulling her girlfriend with her, "Let's dance!"

They jumped of the roof of the car, before facing each other.

"Dance with me Hoyeoooon!" [name] said excitedly before hooking her hands behind her girlfriend's neck.

As they danced under the stars, they felt nothing but contentment.

In her arms, [name]'s heart ached as she whispered "Your love is the only thing keeping me alive right now".

She looked into [name]'s watery eyes, and replied "Then you will live forever".

-

A year passed.

Hoyeon walked towards you, smiling.

"I got you..... flowers." Hoyeon mumbles, placing them next to you.

"I guess forever isn't enough, huh?" Hoyeon chuckled bitterly as she traced out the words written on your grave...

'Cancer sucks.'

- [name] 19XX - 2021