𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘁

-

-

Of all the people, you didn't expect to be paired with the highest-rated model for your first photoshoot. But here you were, standing in front of Jung Hoyeon, prepping your camera in anticipation for your upcoming shoot.

Everything you've heard about her is true. She is 5'9 with godlike proportions and incredible visuals. She catches the attention of everyone when she walks into a room. But unlike some models of her stature, she's kind and humble, extremely caring, and is a pleasure to work with.

Seeing her for the first time has rendered you speechless. You can't tell if this is love at first sight or an attraction (or maybe even both). But either way, you have fully stolen your heart, and if you don't pull yourself back together in the next few minutes, you may end up ruining this shoot for the both of you.

"Hey, are you okay?" You hear a deep, soothing voice interrupting your thoughts.

"Yeah! I'm fine," you respond, your voice cracking slightly with your nervousness.

"Are you scared? I know this is your first shoot."

You look down at your sneakers, suddenly incapable of meeting her gaze.

"A little," you murmur, loud enough to reach her ears but not enough for the rest of the room to hear.

You hear a shifting of cloth and footsteps, and all of a sudden, you're being pulled into what feels like satin cloth and a warm embrace. With stunning clarity, you realize that Hoyeon is hugging you, trying to comfort you, and if you weren't head over heels before, you definitely are now.

The concept of your photoshoot was heaven, and right now, Jung Hoyeon seemed perfect for her character as an angel.

"You're going to do great." She started, pausing as you wrapped your arms around her waist to reciprocate her hug; "I've seen some of your shoots, and you're super talented. If anything, it's my honor to work with you. "

Your heart feels like it's about to burst at the seams. THE Jung Hoyeon is complimenting your photography skills, and you feel as if you're soaring high above the sky with your head in the clouds.

"You're too kind. Thank you, really," you whisper back, and you can sense the bright smile she has on as she pulls back and clutches your shoulders.

"I'm just saying the truth. Now, let's get started with this shoot, shall we?"

-