𝘀𝗮𝗲'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

-

-

You reach your girlfriend's apartment door and knock lightly. When you heard her muffled voice from inside telling cheol that she would get the door, an instant smile appeared on your face.

The knob turned and the door opened slowly to be greeted with a messy-haired Sae-byeok, who looked like she just woke up. To be fair, it was 9 am.

Seeing you, she stiffens up, not wanting you to see her like this-though you could not help but smile even more.

"Oh, uh—hi [name]." She fumbled with a breathy laugh as loud footsteps were heard in the background, "Who is it noona?!"

Cheol looked through the small crack in the door by the kitchen and his face suddenly brightened, running up to saebyeok and trying to push her out of the way.

"[name]!" he yelled in excitement, before lunging forward and almost knocking you over with an unexpected hug.

"Hey Cheol!" You exclaimed and wrapped your arms around him gently and Sae-byeok couldn't hide a smile from seeing the bond the two of you shared as you were both the most important people in her life and the two people she cared for most. When she told her brother you were coming, he would get so excited. The excitement grew when he found out that him and Sae-byeok would be moving into your apartment together in a few weeks.

Most of all, Cheol loved the bond between you and Sae-byeok. He thought it was sweet that Sae-byeok had found someone to open up to and show her true self to that was someone other than himself. When you two hugged, held hands, or smiled at each other—he watched happily with a smile that could melt steel. Often if you weren't around, he would tease and embarrass her and even embarrass you too.

"Sae was telling me how excited she was to see you today." He mused, lifting his head to look up at you, arms still around your torso. You looked back down at him and smirked. "Is that so?"

Now bringing your gaze towards your girlfriend, her face was tinged with a faint red٫ scratching the back of her neck. "—I really don't know what he's talking about." She said and you just laughed once more.