𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝟭𝟭:𝟭𝟭 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵

-

-

[name] wiped their tears as they finished the final episode of Squid Game.

That show definitely is something. [name] had thought, cleaning up the food she ate while watching the show.

After washing the dishes [name] glanced at the clock.

11:07 pm.

"Shit I have classes tomorrow. I need to go to sleep." [name] muttered fixing her clothes before shutting down her laptop leaving the screen wide open.

[name] climbed on the bed, many thoughts on their head.

Ali, Ji Yeong, and Sae-byeok deserved so much better. [name] tossed and turned, trying to get to sleep.

"God, I wish I could do something to save them."

[name] glanced at the clock one more time.

11:11 pm

That's good to know... [name] had thought before drifting off to sleep, unaware of the computer flashing and Netflix turning back on.

-

A scarily familiar tune suddenly plays, making [name] wake up in a jolt and hit their head.

"What the fuck, I don't remember sleeping in such a cramped space." [name] rubbed their head before finally opening their eyes.

[name] widens once they finally got back to their senses.

There was only one thought [name] had running on their mind while looking around the big white space their in.

What the fuck am I doing here in Squid Game?

-

[name] had just remembered 11:11 is the time of the day where most people make wishes.

And guess what.

Spoiler alert, [name]'s wish got granted.

But they didn't think they would actually be transported in the actual games.

In an actual killing game.

As [name] stood up from the bed, they heard people screaming and saw some people crowding someone in the middle.

It's Sae-byeok and Deok-su.

[name] clicked their tongue before pushing past the crowd.

[name] grabbed Deok-su's hair before punching his face.

The crowd gasps, backing away slightly.

Sae-byeok watches the scene unfold before her eyes, wondering why a stranger would help someone like her.

The guards arrived at some point making the crowd scatter and focus their attention in front.

Except for two people.

[name] smiled at Sae-byeok offering her a hand.

Sae-byeok accepts, unable to utter a word, instead nodding slightly as a sign of thanks.

Sae-byeok finally snapped out of her daze, softly muttering a 'thank you' unaware of the butterflies [name] is getting.

[name] finally focuses their attention to the guards, stealing a small glance at the girl they helped a while ago.

I should save them all.

Especially her.

-