Chapter 4

Author's pov:

The hallway filled with sharp padding of shoes due to clanking with the ground continuously, Jimin was walking along with two guards. His naked feet met with the cold and dirty floor, making him hiss now and then whenever his feet met some dirt or uneven pebbles.

In front of him was Jungkook, the mafia leader was walking ahead, head up high with a smirk playing on his lips. He was busy in his world while his legs were taking him towards the second floor; where he decided to give the blonde his room. But this wasn't the entire thing.

Jungkook's mind was filled with unholy thoughts and things he was going to do with Jimin in a short time. Oh, how he was imagining him kneeling in front of him. Cheeks tinted red, eyes wet from crying, mouth choking and moaning for more when he thrust in his mouth as he deserved to be.

He smirked when he turned around and looked at the blonde boy following him, looking around as they entered the ground floor. Jungkook again smirked and climbed up the stairs; taking some turns he stopped in front of a door.

"You can leave." He ordered the guards, who nodded, bowed and walked back to their other duties. Jungkook looked towards Jimin who was standing, looking everywhere.

His eyes fell on Jungkook after noticing he was staring at him. Jungkook almost cooed at his puppy eyes which sparkled like he just saw something amazing but at the same time those eyes were holding much curiosity.

"You're just like a lost puppy." He chuckled and turned around to unlock the door; he had to punch a four-digit code.

'Well, I can be a bitch when I want.'

Jimin smirked, resisting the urge to speak this in front of him. But he stopped himself, he wanted a place to live, and no! now he can't live in that shitty cell anymore.

"Welcome to your new room," Jungkook spoke and looked towards Jimin, who changed his demeanour from a sassy bitch to an innocent puppy. They both entered the room, Jimin slowly walked ahead of Jungkook and pretended to look around while being awestruck.

"Wow," he whispered, as his eyes wandered around the room. The walls as well as the furniture were black, which Jimin kinda liked. There was a king-size bed, flawlessly covered with cream bed sheets along with a few pillows. A beautiful black chandelier hanging above the bed, there was a large window, one can see outside while sitting on the sofas which were out at such angles. There was a black wardrobe, along with a door that he assumed lead to the bathroom.

"This room is beautiful." He lied with a bright smile and sparkling eyes. Of course, he used to live in a way better room than this small room. The only thing good in this room was the colour combination which is because it's his favourite colour. Nothing else.

"I was thinking you won't like it." His ears perked up when he heard the sarcasm in the mafia leader's voice. His head started to think of the only reasonable explanation.

'Did this motherfucker find out who the fuck I am?'

"W-What do you mean?" Jimin asked meekly.

"Guys like you, love pastel, pink, unicorns and shit." He taunted while smirking, shoving his hands in his jeans. Jimin's eyes twitched when he heard such words from Jungkook's mouth. But he soon broke into laughter, a sweet one for now because no matter how hard his head was acting and telling him to do certain things he controlled himself because he didn't wanna get into trouble.

"W-why do you think like that?"

"Oh come on, it's obvious. You scream submissive twink energy. And the majority bottoms like this shit." Jungkook rolled his eyes, while he poured venom words out of his mouth.