Chapter 8

Author's point of view :

The room was silent, not entirely though. If you listened carefully, you could hear Jungkook fucking the brains out of Jimin- of course in his mind. He was sitting in his office, eyeing the pending paperwork, fingers holding the pen and signing them but the mind was somewhere else.

Somewhere very unholy.

He groaned, for the past few weeks he can't just get the beautiful male out of his head. He's either fucking him in his mind or thinking about him. Especially when he's behaving so strangely-- he's behaving so good and obedient.

Ever since the day he declined Jimin's request to go out. He knew what the other was trying to do, but he didn't understand why he was so keen to go out. He could understand that staying in one room for the entire day would be boring but he's here, at a mafia's place.

As he said, it's not a community and Jimin should get that inside in his small head.

But again, he's liking it so much. The way Jimin is so desperate that he's willing to be so good.
Just like an obedient sub. And he loved obedient subs as much as he loved bratty subs. And he was hoping Jimin would be so desperate so he kept behaving like this and each time he would ask permission, Jungkook would of course deny to make him more desperate.

An evil chuckle left his mouth, he was an asshole and he loved it.

His evil chuckle faded when he reminiscenced some events that happened in the past few weeks.

One time, after breakfast when Jungkook was going back to his office, the smaller man came and clung to him. Of course, this was so new to him, he was about to shoo him away but seeing his sparkling doe eyes, he couldn't utter a single word and let him stay in his office. It's not like he will understand what Jungkook's work was.

The entire time Jimin just sat there in his office, looking around with curious eyes. It felt so good to watch his small figure sitting there, and on top of that, he was wearing an oversize pastel sweater; he looked so petite.

But it was a huge distraction for the Mafia.

He couldn't do his work at all, instead he just stared at the boy. Jimin asked so many times, why he was looking at him, of course he replied nothing and told he wasn't used to have anyone in his office.

But in reality all he was thinking was to bend Jimin over his desk and fuck him so hard and good. Spank that round ass so many times that he couldn't sit for days. Milk every ounce of innocence and cum out of his body. The cute looking boy was so explicit in his mind.

And as expected, he had a huge boner.

He looked at the boy, and ordered him to come close. The confused boy walked closer to him and then he asked him to sit on his lap. The boy got seated and gasped when he felt Jungkook's boner. He remembered how profoundly Jimin blushed.

"This is what you do to me." He whispered in Jimin's ears which were red. "Don't you think you should help me with the problem you created?" He bit Jimin's earlobe and the latter let out the most sinful yet most erotic moan he had ever heard of.

"W-What?" Jimin shuttered.

"Suck it." And Jimin did, without any question. Of course Jungkook was flabbergasted when Jimin simply went down, and began to undo his zipper.

Jungkook was confused with Jimin's behavior, he was suddenly behaving like this- why? At that time, it didn't click his mind because he was getting his soul sucked out.

He remembered the way he gasped and moaned shamelessly when his dick was in Jimin's mouth. His cheeks were hued, which he was hiding with his hand. His eyes were glued on Jimin, who maintained shameless eye contact while bobbing his head, looking so slutty. It was far better than the previous blowjob.