Chapter 2

Author's pov:

He stirred in his place, trying to find a comfortable position but ended up whining in discomfort and irritation. Then he realized - there wasn't any problem in his sleeping position, the atmosphere was just too chilly for him.

Slowly he opened his eyes and rubbing his eyes gently with his left hand he tried to sit up but stopped as pain shot up in his head and entire body making him stop his action. He slowly touched his head, just to find it covered with bandages.

He remembered, he was hit by a car.

'Did they bring him here?'

Jimin questioned himself, unable to think anything under heavy throbbing and unbearable headache. Not only his head but his legs were hurting too, of course he ran pretty hard and fast to save his life. His eyes fell on his arm, which was once shot and bleeding was now properly bandaged and was covered underneath a layer of loose white T-shirt.

'Wait- white T-shirt?'

He vaguely remembered, he was wearing his expensive chanel's black T-shirt, not any brand less T-shirt. He internally rolled his eyes while thinking about his priorities.

He looked around just to find himself in a small dark chilly square room which was illuminated by the help of a small white lamp. The room had a bed; in which he was currently laying, a toilet; which was literally open, like without any covering for anyone's dignity. His face churned into displease.

He was no fool, he understood where he ended up. But there was a relief, at least he didn't get caught by those men. If that would be the case, either he would be dead by now or would be in a worse room than this one.

His eyes caught something, at the far end of the room, there was a camera. Unnoticeable red light was flashing, indicating that he was under surveillance.

His ears perked up when he heard some footsteps from outside and his gaze fell on the door which was almost invisible in the darkness of the room. His eyes widened in shock when he noticed a slight partition, almost unnoticed like the door.

Again, he tried to stand up from a not so comfortable bed and finally succeeded in standing on his feet. He ignored the pain in his leg and head, even though his vision was between blur and double.

A moment later when his vision was clear, he slowly walked towards the door and opened the door which was unlocked. He peeked his head out of his room and looked at the ghostly hallway which was as dark as his room, and the only source of light were the white bulbs hanging above.

He looked to his right and left, not able to see anyone. He waited there for somebody to come so he could start working. And after a few minutes, he heard someone's footsteps again. He looked to his left and found two guards walking towards him.

"Excuse me?" He tried to sound as innocent as possible as he called them, their attention soon drew to him after hearing his voice in this barren hallway.

Their eyes grew wide upon seeing him standing at the edge of his room and fear filled their whole body at the thoughts of their boss killing them when he would get to know that this man, who was now standing at the edge of this room ran away or was caught while running away; because they were in charge of looking after him.

"You! Were you trying to run away-" One of them asked him angrily but they were interrupted by Jimin.

"Run? Why will I run away?" He asked, perplexed while scratching his head.

"You-"

Again they were cut off when Jimin said,"If I wanted to run away then why would I stand here for four minutes and thirty seven seconds?" His statement made them speechless.