Chapter 3

Author's pov:

Unsure.

Jungkook was still unsure if Jimin was lying about his identity or not, the way he didn't even flinch a bit when he traced the tip of the gun on his face was making him confused.

But the explanation behind it given by Jimin was also convincing, but he still couldn't believe this guy until he got full information about him; thus Jungkook asked his men to investigate Jimin's background.

And it turned out that Jimin wasn't lying, he was a comic artist and belonged to a normal family from Incheon. Jungkook sighed as he read the papers containing all the information regarding Jimin.

He darted his eyes towards the CCTV monitor where he could see him lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling as he hummed a song to the four walls and the open toilet which he disliked from the day he opened his eyes in the cell.

Jungkook placed the papers on his desk and walked out of the office and headed straight towards the kitchen where he found one of the chef's cooking, "Make some kimchi fried rice, quick." He ordered and walked out after earning a nod and a bow from him.

And in a few minutes, the chef handed him a plate of kimchi fried rice and a glass of water in a tray. Jungkook nodded at him and made his way towards the cell that was in the basement. It was time to meet his doll after four days.

His boots kissed the ground with every single step he took, the guards were alerted as the whole hallway echoed with his footsteps and as soon as they saw him, they bowed. With a straight face he walked ahead and stopped at that familiar door, he didn't even knock before walking in, why should he? It's his basement after all.

And as the door opened Jimin's head whipped to the side, his eyes sparkled at the sight of the Mafia. He immediately sat up on the bed and almost squealed when he saw food and water, Jungkook scoffed and closed the door behind.

He leisurely walked towards the man and handed him the tray and stood by him, "Here."

Jimin smiled widely at him, almost blinding Jungkook's eyes and grabbed the plate before eating the food, "Thank you."

Jungkook snorted and rolled his eyes before replying to him, "Thank you? I prefer a better payment for giving you food, doll."

At this statement, Jimin stopped eating and looked up at him curiously.

'Oh I know what you want.'

Jimin thought, but he got to act like he was confused and then he realised that, "Oh! But, I told you, I don't have any money with me--

He was cut off immediately by the Mafia, "I don't need money!" He yelled and crouched down, "Do you know why I saved you that night?" He asked as he looked up at those curious eyes and chuckled darkly.

He raised his hand and gently touched Jimin's cheeks and caressed them. He tucked a blonde strand of Jimin's hair behind his ears. The older one stared into his eyes deeply and found something. Lust.

Jimin fucking smirked internally.

"I was so aroused by your beauty, I wanted to devour you right then and there on the highway but I controlled myself. But now, I can't." He whispered in a deep voice and started feeling Jimin's lips with his finger, "These sinful lips, innocent pair of eyes, soft skin and oh your honeycomb voice." He finished off and found Jimin staring at him with fear filled eyes.

Jimin's smirk grew wider as those sensual words left from Jungkook's mouth, he knew what he was getting himself into and he didn't have any problem with that as long as his life is safe from the Spade's.