Chapter 12

Author's point of view:

Jungkook was angry.

Slash that, Jungkook was livid. Not only was he fuming but his blood was boiling with shame and embarrassment.

Why?

Because a very vivid conversation ran in his head.

"Do you think it's a good idea to leave your doll all alone in the house, with very few guards outside the building?" Namjoon, the strategist, asked. He was the mastermind behind strategies and schemes Jeon mafia played to get where they are today.

He was also a psychotherapist- which made him the master of human mind and manipulation. He was silent most of the time and preferred to observe each and every detail to analyze, and get information.

"Don't worry Hyung, he's harmless and is too much of a pussy." Jungkook replied. Not only did Jungkook have mad respect for Namjoon because he was a crucial part of the Jeon mafia, but he was also like a big brother to him.

"You sure?" Yoongi, the drug lord, asked. He was incharge of various drug cartels of the Jeon mafia. Not only was he one of the best fighters, he was also a great shooter- which was a deadly combination.

"He seems so fucking fishy. Whenever I see that guy, he looks so innocent- so innocent for his own good it's so hard to believe." Yoongi expressed.

"Don't overthink Hyung, I've personally done my research. He's not lying. He's a normal guy who happened to catch the eyes of bad people." Jungkook replied while putting his gun on his hoster, getting ready for the mission. He just came back from his doll's room, after warning him not to leave his room.

"Yeah? But what if he tried to escape?" This time Hoseok, the assassin, asked. He was the Hitman, sharp and precise. Where he lacked in first fighting he backed up in aim. It's game over when he has a gun in his hand.

"For the last time! He won't escape, Hyung. He has nowhere else to go. He won't escape, because I'm giving him protection he needs otherwise the next in line Spade mafia's heir will eat him alive-which he is not very much fond of." Jungkook replied, "Besides, as I said, he's a pussy. He respects me a lot, and so does he fears me. He will never deny my orders." Jungkook smirks, proudly.

"Whatever you say Jungkook." Taehyung, the hacker, rolled his eyes clearly stating his displeasure. He always hid his displeasure for Jimin, in general hate everyone had for him. Truth to be told, Taehyung hated Jimin more than any of his Hyungs. So much that all he needs is a chance and reason to finish him, which is in progress. He's searching for some dirt on Jimin, anything.

As Yoongi said, Jimin is too innocent for his own good, Taehyung also believes that there might be something, anything that he could find-which will make that innocent facade vanish and will eventually lead Jungkook to kill him.

Because Jungkook was Taehyung's. And no way someone could barge into his bubble and snatch his Jungkook.

"Ready for the mission?" Jungkook asked everyone, his eyes lingering on his favorite Hyung, Taehyung.

Taehyung nodded softly, hiding his urge to smile- he turned away to grab his gun, momentarily smiling which didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi. He looked away, knowing well why Taehyung was smiling.

"Ready."

"Didn't I tell you to stay in your fucking room?" Jungkook growled, his brows were creased and he looked like he was ready to murder Jimin.

He had made two mistakes: First, he disobeyed him. Second, he embarrassed him in front of his hyungs and guards.

Namjoon was disappointed, Yoongi was as livid as Jungkook- perhaps more, Hoseok was indifferent and Taehyung, well, he was ecstatic.