Chapter 10

Word count- 5000+

Author's pov:

Have you ever found yourself in that position where you have no choice but to submit your ass to a fucking annoying bitch who is always ready to multiply? No? Neither did Jimin.

His heart thumped in his chest, for the first time in years he felt his heart alive; other than extreme sports he did to feel something in his chest. For the first time in years he was feeling scared. Sure, he expected that. He knew this was bound to happen. Jungkook was very clear about the reason he kept him alive. No matter how much he reminded himself, that he needed to prepare himself for this but he couldn't even though he was the only one who made the deal with the imp himself.

Well, of course, you can't just make a vegan eat chicken. Unless the vegan was on gun point.

Which was the case here. Either Jimin presents his ass to Jungkook or he dies.

Now come to think of it, dying by his father's hand didn't seem that bad.

Sharp click of the door made Jimin snap out of his thoughts. With wide eyes, he walked a couple of steps back from the bunny boy who just locked his room. Beads of sweat rolled down from his forehead, head to his neck, now it was just him, bunny and four walls. Jungkook turned around and looked at him, biting his lips while eyeing him.

"Now it's just you and me, mochi. Time to pay up."

Translation: I'm going to fuck you.

"Haha," an awkward chuckle left Jimin's mouth, finger tugging at the collar of his yellow sweater which was itching his skin. His eyes trailed here and there, hoping to find something sharp so he could stab the bunny's shalalong. And to his bad luck, he didn't find anything.

One thing was clear, there was no escape.

"Laughing?" Jungkook arched his brows, taking slow steps towards his prey. He bit his lips when he saw Jimin walking back. They had all day to play this silly game, Jungkook made sure of that. He cleared his schedule, coming today's work so that he can fit fuck his doll the way he wanted.

He waited for this for a long time. For the past week Jimin was giving him those soul sucking blowjobs; but they were not enough at all. The only thing they did was to grow his urge to fuck his doll so fucking hard.

Every day he slept with vivid images of the latter under him, on top of him, beside him, on his knees, on his face, in midair on swings, bend down on the bed, tied up; oh fuck he was even learning shibari for Jimin.

He would die to see his doll's petite body hanging with red ropes, bruises on his milky white skin, silk blindfold covering his eyes and ball gag muffling his moans and screams when he fucked him like he owned him.

He does own him.

Jungkook groaned, his hard cock strained in his pants, it needed relief as soon as possible. His eyes met Jimin's, his stomach churned in twisted excitement when he saw fear in his eyes.

"Scared?" He asked, continuing to cross the distance between them.

"W-Well, yeah. Didn't I tell you it's my first time?" Jimin's hoarse voice reminded him of something which slipped out of his mind.

"Fuck." He closed his eyes, his dick twitched in his pants. All he could see was him corrupting his innocent mochi, fucking him dumb and pathetic, filling him till brim.

"Yeah indeed fuck, you wouldn't like to fuck an immature like me, right? That's so sad, it almost broke my heart." Jimin clutched his heart, and covered his face with another hand pretending to be heartbroken.