Chapter 13

Author's pov:

The next morning was peaceful.

It had stopped raining around an hour ago, and now the air was crisp and refreshing. One could smell the subtle earthy scent and see the tiny droplets on the leaves and the puddles outside, that mirrored the brand new sky. The birds chirped happily as they danced around the huge garden of the Jeon Mansion.

While Jimin slept soundly cuddled up with his duvet, soft snores escaping his nose. Tranquility reflected his expression, one would think he had no worries at all. When in actuality, he had a lot to worry about; one being his dear life.

A loud noise emanating from a phone disrupted his sleep, making him stir and twitch his brows. His eyes fluttered open, gradually unfolding the consciousness as he stretched his limbs accompanied by a soft groan and looked for the source of intrusion to shut it off.

His eyes landed on a figure that stood by his bed wearing a scowl on his face and it was at this moment when his drowsiness transitioned into full alertness, making him sit up on the bed and tousle his hair.

"Why are you...here?" Jimin posed a question with hesitancy, looking at him with a puzzled face.

Taehyung glared at him with a stoic face and turned off the noise in his phone, "Do you think you own this place?" Jimin looked at him confusedly and he continued, "We let you stay here but it doesn't mean you do as you please! Wake up on time and on your own, we are not your servants to wake you up everyday." he yelled.

Jimin furrowed his brows at his rude remarks, "Okay...I'm sorry." He muttered and then asked, "Uhm, where is Jungkook?"

Taehyung clenched his jaw, "Why do you ask?"

Jimin wondered what was up with his gruffness, throughout his days here, everytime their eyes met, he could feel Taehyung murdering him. Either the guy was insane or was simply jealous of his mesmerizing beauty. Either way, he couldn't care less.

"Sorry, he usually comes every morning to wake me up so-"

"Listen here, chick. If you wanna survive here, then stay within your limits and don't ask unnecessary questions. Jungkook's whereabouts are none of your business! And he is not your servant to always wake you up!" Taehyung thundered on him, making him clench his fist under the sheets.

'The audacity of this motherfucker to talk like that to me.'

Jimin moistened his lips as he internally scoffed at his words. His days always started in a bad way because of Jungkook and his horny self but today it was worse, all thanks to this blue-haired man. He wished to have an opportunity in the future to punch him until his so-called handsome face was ruined.

Taehyung neared him and bent down to meet his level, "You are worthless, so act like it." He whispered to him and backed away with a smirk.

It took everything in Jimin to not snap at him and pinch his lips with his nails until it bled for looking down on him. But all he could do was sit back and watch him disappear from his room.

"Who the fuck does he think he is? Ugh! He ruined my mood." He yelled, punching his poor pillow.

He huffed and swiped his hair back smoothly and groaned, "Where the fuck is that stupid bunny?"

。 - 。

It was after breakfast when Jimin headed towards Jungkook's room, where he had never been to-morelike, he wasn't allowed by the owner. Today, his bunny hadn't even come out of his room for breakfast and had it delivered to his room instead.