Chapter 7

Author's pov:

Park Jimin felt irked. Irked by the six pairs of eyes that were fixed on him, waiting for him to open his mouth and answer them. He flashed a small smile to Mr. Jeon, as he pondered on what reason he should present to them.

Well, here is what happened.

The clock struck eight, Jungkook opened the door of his room and called him for dinner and walked away without batting an eye at the older, Jimin quickly put on a light pink tee from the carton Jungkook had bought for him. He had no choice after all, he would rather dress himself up with what's given than stay naked in front of them.

As he strolled downstairs, everyone looked up at him and this time they didn't get the chance to embarrass Jungkook because Jimin was sporting a pink tee paired with black ripped skinny jeans and black ankle boots.

'He looks sassy and cute.' Jungkook thought with a smirk on his face.

"Good morning." Jimin greeted with a sore throat, his voice barely audible to everyone except for Taehyung and Jungkook who were much closer to where he was sitting.

Mr. Jeon arched an eyebrow at him as he didn't hear the younger, "I didn't hear you, Jimin."

Jimin looked at him and internally rolled his eyes as he realized he couldn't shout, he glanced at the younger who had a smirk on his face right beside him.

"He greeted you, uncle." Taehyung said, grabbing his knife and fork to cut his steak. Mr. Jeon made an o shape in his mouth and looked back at Jimin.

"Are you okay? What happened to your voice?" Mr. Jeon worriedly asked, Jimin shut his eyes tightly.

Now Jimin didn't know what to say, he couldn't tell them that Jungkook shoved his banana into his mouth forcefully causing small cracks to appear near his lips and also that he threw up everything that was in his tummy as soon as Jungkook left after their steamy session.

He bit his lower lip and looked up at them, "I'm sick with a sore throat." He replied while coughing in between his words in order to get a clear and loud voice.

Meanwhile Mr. Jeon and others looked at Jungkook as they didn't hear him and Jungkook cleared his throat before replying, "He is sick, dad."

Mr. Jeon nodded as he remembered that Jungkook had told him about his sickness in the afternoon, a reason why he didn't arrive for lunch.

"Alright, take care." Mr. Jeon said and looked at his son, "Jungkook, give him medicines." He ordered, Jungkook being the obedient son nodded.

With that everyone began having their meals, Jimin stared down at his grilled steak laying on the plate waiting for him to savor it. He licked his lips and grabbed his fork and knife, cutting off a piece of steak and bringing towards his mouth, he winced at the pain that shot up on the cracks near his lips.

He faintly touched his right corner of the lips and hissed grabbing Jungkook's attention, the younger looked at him confusedly as he chewed on his steak.

Jimin scrunched his nose at the slight pain as he again tried to open his mouth and eat but he couldn't, he felt as if someone was tearing his mouth apart.

Guilt slowly made its way into Jungkook, who observed the older's each and every action. His heart clenched at the scene of Jimin hissing and licking his lips, his face showing pain and anger. His eyes met Jimin's frustrated ones and he couldn't help but regret punishing him earlier.

Jimin upon noticing the guilt in his eyes smirked mentally, 'Looks like someone is regretting their actions' He thought, 'Let me play with you a little, Jeon.'