why'd you leave me?

"Why the fuck couldn't you have told me" Toni yells. Anger setting in.
"It was for your own good Antoinette" Toni's mother yelled back in anger. Wanting Toni to stop her yelling and crying.
"You couldn't have told me dad was leaving?" Painful thoughts rise to her mind, Toni hates her mother. She hates her even more for not telling her that her father was leaving, never to return, her mother refused to tell Toni why.

Only later for Toni to find out her father committed suicide.

"Please come back. Why'd you leave me with her, she hates me" Toni says to herself, looking up at the ceiling, sitting on the bathroom floor.
Toni mother used to be such a carefree, kind, compassionate mother, until Toni came out as bisexual. Her mothers view-point on her changed and she started a lot of abuse towards Toni, not physically, but mentally. Toni has always loved her father, he was her rol-model, an amazing father and cared deeply about her. But he's gone.

As Tonis anger rose, she needed to talk to someone, someone who would care and listen, that was her best friend, Cheryl.
Toni starts to text Cheryl, hoping for a fast reply.

—————messages—————
Toni🐍: Cher, Can I please come over? I need someone to talk too.

Cheryl❤️: Of course Toni, are you okay?

Toni🐍: I just need you

Cheryl❤️: I'm here to talk, please come over. I want to make sure your okay.

————————————————

Toni immediately raised up from the bathroom floor, running out of the house before her mother could notice. She got in the car rushing towards her best friends house.

Cheryl was patiently waiting for Toni's arrival, she sat next to the door, ready to hold Toni tightly, knowing something is going on.
About a few minutes later, she hears a few faint knocks on the door.
As she opens the door, Cheryl notices the tears falling down Toni's face. She looked drained, as if she hasn't slept in days. Her sweatshirt was covered in wet tears and mascara stains.

Cheryl rushed to her best friend, holding her close. She could hear Toni's sobs. Tears falling out of her eyes onto her shirt.

Toni was sobbing very hard. All she could think about was that her father is gone and she's stuck with her highly abusive mother. She couldn't hold anything back anymore, she just cried and cried into Cheryl's chest.

"It's okay TT. Let it out." Toni continues to sob. Cheryl doesn't question it, of course she wants to know what happened, but she wanted Toni to calm down and feel safe before she asks. Until then, she rubs Toni's back, hugging her close.
"My dads gone Cher. He's gone" Cheryl felt her heart sink. She knows how much Toni loved and looked up to her father. And how her mother abuses her. Mentally.
"I'm so sorry TT. I really am, you can stay here with me for as long as you like. You don't have to tell me more if you don't want too, but ill listen." Cheryl says, trying to calm the brunette in the calmest way possible, she gives her small pecks on the forehead, knowing Toni loves it.

Cheryl sat down with Toni still glued to her, Cheryl has so many feelings for Toni and can't handle it when she sees her sad, a few tears escape her eyes.

Cheryl let's go of Toni and cups Toni's cheeks.
"It's all going to be okay. We're going to get through this together." Cheryl comforts.

Cheryl and Toni both begin to lean in, Cheryl felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach.
Toni wanted this. She wanted to stay with Cheryl forever, not as a friend, but as a lover.

They kiss. It finally happened.
The kiss was nothing like the girls have ever felt, it was full of safety and security. It was the best thing Toni had ever felt. Her tears still continued, but they calmed down a bit with the comfort of Cheryl's embrace.
"I love you Toni" Cheryl says. Fully meaning it.
"I l-love you too" Toni says, stuttering through the crying.

Cheryl pulled her back in, she knows Toni is hurt by everything going on and she doesn't want Toni to push those feelings down, she wants Toni to let it out, she wants her to feel safe to show her feelings around her.

Okay. I got really stuck on this.
Well school is shit so it's taking me a lot of time to get chapters out. I'm sorry<3
-emi🤍