clingy

Cheryl's been very clingy recently.
She refuses to let Toni leave her in a room alone. If she does, she'll cry.
Toni loves Cheryl and loves when she's clingy but she also thinks somethings going on since Cheryl, her HBIC girlfriend, isn't ever THAT clingy.

Toni wanted to talk about the subject, but didn't want Cheryl to get upset. She's very sensitive about things at the moment. Toni wants to know what's bothering her, she knows somethings wrong.

__________________________

Toni is talking to her serpent friends, Sweet Pea and Fangs, when she feels small as wrap around her torso, Cheryl's pale arms being wrapped around her.
"Hey babe"  Toni smiles lovingly, turning around to engulf Cheryl into a hug.
"hi" Cheryl says quietly.

Toni's POV
I know Sweet Pea and Fangs will call me a whimp. I personally prefer the words; in love.
"do you want to sit down in the lounge before class?" I kiss her head, adjusting my grip on her waist.  She nods, interlacing our fingers, I think it's the cutest thing. I give her hand a light squeeze as we walk into the student lounge.

I take a seat on the large red couch, seated in the middle of the room, I expected Cheryl to take a seat next to me, or sit on any other chair, but instead, she wrapped her arms around my neck, straddling my lap, comfortably. I'm confused of course. But also, she's been very sensitive lately and I don't want to disturb her good mood, I really love her and want her to be happy.

She buries her face in my neck, I place a small kiss on her head.
"Are you alright my love?" I ask gently. She just nods contently, playing with my hair between her fingers. I rub up and down her back.
"I don't like being without you." She mumbles into my neck. I felt my heart melt. I love this girl.
"I love being with you, I love how clingy you are, so much." I whispered, I felt her smile curl in my neck. She will be the death of me.
"Is there a reason why you get upset when I leave?"
She shrugs.
"I just don't like being without you." Holy shit she's so cute. I know about her trauma in the past which could've lead to this separation anxiety, I just wanted to wake sure there wasn't anything wrong.
"A little bit of separation anxiety baby?" I say, very calmly and softly. She does nothing but shrug her shoulders and hold tighter.

my favourite girl.

——————————————

I know this is short, don't attack me for it😭
I need suggestions cuz I'm seriously out of them-
ALSO, I don't proofread. That's all.

-emi<3