clingy #2

I was suggested to do a part 2 of a already existing chapter:)

Cheryl and Toni have had a few conversations about Cheryl's separation anxiety.
They had talked about Cheryls clinginess and Toni immediately started to pay more attention to Cheryl and stay close to her as much as possible, she just wants to keep Cheryl comfortable.

It's been about a month since then and Cheryl loves to be as close as possible to Toni and Toni loves how clingy she is.

Whenever Toni is leaving the house Cheryl has made it very clear that she wants to come. She always goes with Toni everywhere she goes, no matter where the location will be.

If Toni is getting into the shower, Cheryl loves to join her. Toni knows that Cheryl loved the feeling of hugs in the shower, that caused them to start skin-to-skin cuddling and it's now Cheryl's safe place and they do it whenever possible.

Over-time, Toni has figured out all of Cheryl's favourite cuddling positions, her favourite being skin-to-skin, laying directly on top of Toni. Followed by Cheryl laying her head on Toni's chest, with there legs intertwined.

————

"TT.." Cheryl is sitting across from Toni, sitting at the kitchen table.

"Yes my love?" Toni softly says. Placing her hand on top of Cheryl's.

"Can we cuddle.." She mumbles under her breath, it would be hard to hear. But Toni heard her clearly, knowing Cheryl gets quiet while asking for things.

"Of course" Toni gives Cheryl's hand a small squeeze, earning a smile from the redhead.

Toni stands up from her seat, taking Cheryl's hand and pulling her upstairs. Hearing Cheryl's happy giggles escape her mouth, Toni loves when Cheryl asks to cuddle, it makes Toni know she is comfortable enough to ask.

Toni lays down onto the bed, pulling Cheryl on top of her, Cheryl immediately gets the hint and gets into her favourite position, wrapping her arms around Toni's neck, directly on top of her.

Toni loves making Cheryl feel more comfortable and make her feel safe.

so, this is my first time doing a pt.2 to a chapter- hope y'all enjoy?

-emi :)