the eyes she fell so madly in love with #2

Prt 2 💗
SMUT

During the car ride, Cheryl just sat in the passenger seat with her head down; feeling quite embarrassed that her crush got to see what happens to her.

By the time they arrived at Toni's trailer, Cheryl has dried her eyes, hoping Toni doesn't find out she was crying in the first place.

"You seem nervous, you don't have to be nervous around me, trust me." Toni said truthfully to a slightly nervous Cheryl. Cheryl just gave Toni a small smile in return.

Toni unlocked her trailer door before wrapping her hand in Cheryl's, making both girls blush, and pulling the flushed Cheryl inside.

"Would you like a drink?" Toni stated as she walked towards the small kitchen.

"Oh uh yeah sure" Cheryl whispered, barely audible with her bouncing nerves.

Toni was quick to place a cup of water into Cheryl's hand before walking towards a closet and pulling out a first aid kit.

Toni sat down on the couch, gesturing for Cheryl to take a seat next to her.

Cheryl took a seat next to Toni, there thighs gently touching each other's making both girls feel even more flustered.

Toni quickly picked out some healing cream for the bruise on Cheryl's jawline.

"Could you turn your head this way please" Toni said nicely, giving Cheryl a reassuring smile that she isn't going to hurt the redhead.

Cheryl turned her head, making the bruise more visible. Toni carefully put some of the cream onto the blue-green spot.

When Toni was done with the cream, Cheryl turned her head became into place, only to be caught by Toni's deep hazel eyes.

Cheryl felt as if the wind was knocked out of her, both girls were both blushing, staring into the others eyes.

Cheryl took a look down at Toni lips before going back to the girls eyes, Both girls stuck in each other's eyes.

But then, Toni leaned in quickly, placing a long and passionate kiss to Cheryl's pinky-toned lips, it was a needy kiss on both girls end.

The kiss continued to deepen, both girls getting hungrier every second, the only moment the kiss would end was when air became an issue.

"t-this is m-my first t-time" Cheryl breathed out through kisses.

"Okay, I refuse to let y-your first time to be on a c-couch" Toni said, picking Cheryl up and running into her bedroom, gently laying the redhead on the bed and kissing her lips.

"P-please be gentle" Cheryl said nervously.

"Of course, this will feel good I promise." Toni said gently, taking Cheryl's hand into hers.

Toni slowly starts taking off Cheryl's top, making sure the girl is comfortable before kissing over the mounds of the girls breaths, making Cheryl mumbled incoherent words.

Toni noticed the redhead seemed to be enjoying it, causing her to kiss Cheryl's nipples over her bra, causing Cheryl to let out a loud moan.

"D-do t-that again p-please" Cheryl mutters. Toni listens to the girl and starts kissing again.

Toni reaches behind the girl tempted to remove her bra, giving Cheryl a face to make sure she was ready, after receiving a mumbled "yes", she unclipped her bra expertly, followed by her own top being removed by the very touchy redhead.

Toni immediately starts sucking and kissing Cheryl's nipples causing the girl under her to buck her hips up in pleasure.

Cheryl's pussy was throbbing. She needed Toni.

"P-please" Cheryl mumbled through another moan as Toni starts giving Cheryl a hickey on her nipple.

"Please what love?" Toni said back before kissing Cheryl's swollen lips.

"P-please I n-need you" Cheryl yells, practically begging for Toni to touch her.

"Of course princess" Toni says before slowly pulling Cheryl's pants down and kissing up Cheryl's thighs.

"Who got you this wet princess" Toni cups Cheryl's Center, gaining a very loud moan from the redhead from the slight contact.

"Y-you" Cheryl says, trying to hump against Toni's hand needing some sort of friction, but immediately regretting her decision and blushing.

"oh love, I got you, it's okay" Toni replied to the girls embarrassment.

Toni starts slowly pulling Cheryl's panties down her pale legs while kissing up her thighs, the girl under her still loosing it.

"Do you want my fingers gorgeous?" Toni says rubbing Cheryl's thigh to settle her.

"Y-yes please I need it- j-just please be careful" Cheryl nervously states to her crush.

"Of course I will love" Toni says before kissing back up Cheryl's thighs and placing a kiss where Cheryl needs her most, causing her to go crazy with moans and noises.

Right as Cheryl was about to beg for a second time, Toni places her finger onto Cheryl's swollen clit and rubbed slow and gentle circles.

Cheryl was overwhelmed by the pleasure. She expected her first time to feel good, but she didn't expect it to be this good.

"Ah- please- I n-need you h-hurry" Cheryl yells out quickly, hoping that the throbbing will stop with Toni's touch.

"Okay, okay love, are you ready?" Cheryl nodded frantically.

Toni shoved a singular finger into Cheryl's wet heat, while rubbing her thigh knowing that it must hurt.

"I-ow" Cheryl mumbles before the pain started to turn into more pleasure that she wanted more of.

"M-move p-please carefully"

Toni begins to move her finger in and out of the redhead, causing Cheryl's hips to buck up and tears to fall down her face with the overwhelming amount of pleasure.

Cheryl moans start to get more frantic and needy as the girl clutches onto her crushes arm, knowing that she was getting close.

"Are you close my love?" Toni says as she starts rubbing Cheryl's clit faster, all Cheryl could do was moan through the constant waves of pleasure.

A few second of screaming and tears falling out of Cheryl's eyes as she squeezes Toni's hand while screaming her name. Her orgasm striking so hard.

Cheryl's chest was heaving frantically as Toni helps her down from her high, rubbing her thigh with her free hand.

Toni engulfed Cheryl into a hug and rubbed the girls back until her breathing was settled.

"Cher?" Toni asked a few moments later.

"Y-yes" Cheryl pants, still not fully recovered

"Would you- would you be my girlfriend-? I know it's kind of soon, but we had sex and so I'm just assuming-" Toni's rambling was cut off by gentle lips being placed on hers.

"that's all I could ever want." Cheryl says back, giving Toni a look of love.

Toni leans in the kisses Cheryl again before picking up Cheryl's glasses, placing them onto the bridge of Cheryl's nose, kissing Cheryl's nose one more time.
-
-
-
-
A/N
I hoped you liked this😭
This is prolly horrible cause I'm literally rushing rn✋🏻
Im only doing this for Karla💗
-
-
-
-
-