peace

before i start some suggestions, i wanted to just make one last little fluffy chapter 🤭

this is all fluff 💗

this'll be short, but sweet 🫶🏻

—xoxo—

cheryl and toni both have had hard lives.

they rarely felt safe, always alarmed or on edge. as if their was an impending danger in the distance.

they knew there wasn't, but trauma can do that to a person.

they barely had the time to relax and feel a sense of comfort. though toni had the boys who would've always gave her a hug if she wanted one, she just never knew how to let her guard down. and well, Cheryl, she was alone for the first 16 years of her life.

but just when the world felt like it was spiralling a bit to much for the two, they found each other.

they felt as though they were each others anchor, holding the other one down and steady. it was the kind of safety you feel while watching a fluffy movie on a Saturday night with nothing to do the next day.

so that's where you find the two girls, both in the comforting safety of their bed, and in the safety of each others arms.

cheryl's bare back against toni's bare middle, the heat of each others skin against the others bringing an indescribable form of comfort.

the bare bodies were as close as they could get, toni's forehead resting against the taller girls shoulder blade, her arm draped protectively over the redheads middle, rubbing soothingly on cheryls stomach.

the blankets were very loosely covering the two, using each others body heat to remain at a comforting temperature.

toni can feel herself stirring slightly, waking up from the deep sleep she had just endured, being careful not to wake the comfortable redheaded beauty, leaving her arm on top of her.

she placed a few lingering kisses to the girls back, careful to make sure the other girl remains asleep, knowing she will sometimes struggle to fall and stay asleep at night.

the brunette just lays there for about an extra 30 minutes, taking in the pure love and comfort of the moment, a moment she doesn't want to ever forget.

just a few moments later she feels her girlfriend stir gently, barely a movement but enough for toni to know.

"my love?" toni whispers gently, rubbing a hand up her girlfriends pale back, feelings her relax even more and sigh. "are you awake, princess?"

she rubs over the taller girls shoulder blades and scratches her scalp gently, knowing how much her girlfriend enjoys it.

toni places her arm back over cheryl's stomach, rubbing soft circles on her abdomen. she knew by now that the girl was awake, knowing the difference in her breathing patterns.

"good morning, sweetheart." toni says quietly, drawing small hearts on the top of the redheads breast with the tip of her nail.

cheryl sighs happily before turning around, onto her back and opening her eyes to look at gorgeous brown orbs.

toni lays a passionate peck onto her lovers lips. being met with soft pink ones.

"how'd you sleep princess?" toni asks, rubbing the other girls arm, she loves to provide even the smallest of touches to her girlfriend, knowing that it keeps her girlfriend calm.

"better, because i'm with you." cheryl says, placing her hands on toni's soft cheeks and pulling her into a kiss.

when they part, cheryl speaks again, "plus, these two make up for great pillows" cheryl says, looking directly at toni's breasts, referring to the way they originally fell asleep, her head meaning on top of toni's chest, listening to her heartbeat.

toni giggles, the sound cheryl treasures the most in the world, cheryl leaning up to place kisses on both of toni's cheeks before leaning back down, feeling her girlfriends weight on top of her and her smell invade her senses.

it was moments like these where both the girls realized just how lucky they are.

they realize how much they love each other all over again. every kiss, every lingering touch, every time they made love, always reminded them just how happy and in love they are.

they would cherish these moments, not ever letting go.

soulmates.

—xoxo—

that's probably the fluffiest thing i've ever wrote.

i use pretty intense themes sometimes so i wanted to do something sweet and soft.

even though i'm currently in the middle of writing a reallllly sad chapter lmaooo

anyways, love y'all, hope you all enjoyed

(i don't proof read, whoopsies)