show your affection.

Toni loves Cheryl with her whole heart. She knows Cheryl loves her, but Cheryl struggles to show her affection and love towards her. As if she's scared to show affection. Toni always initiates cuddling, kisses and small gestures, Cheryl seems to be scared to show her love.

There's so much love inside her, but it's trapped inside. She wants to show Toni she loves her, but she can't.
——————————————
Toni's POV
Cheryl is coming to my house for the weekend, I love her so much but I'm worried if she will be awkward around me, she seems nervous when she cuddles with me or kisses me. I think she's scared to show her love and affection but I don't know why.

I decided that while she is here, I'll ask her.
Im going to try and reassure her that it's all okay and she doesn't need to be nervous or anxious around me.
I hear a knock on the door and I run towards it, as I open it the most gorgeous redhead is standing in front of me.
"Hi TT" She says, quite shyly. I notice her hand inching towards my hand to hold it, but she pulls back, clearly nervous.
"Hi babe!" I say, trying to make her less nervous with a more happy- sounding voice.
She then pulls a small box out of her bag she usually carries everywhere, I don't know what it is, before I could ask, her breath hitched.
"I uh got you a bracelet" She said awkwardly as she showed me a really beautiful bracelet. I hugged her.
"It's gorgeous cherbear. Thank you so much!" I said happily, it worried me why she was nervous.

"Cher..why do you seem so nervous. Are you alright?" I place my hand on her arm.

"Oh uh I just don't want to seem annoying or clingy because I know I'm clingy and need more reassurance then most other people and I don't want to annoy you." She says, my heart shattered at her nervous tone.

"Cher, Your not annoying, I absolutely love when you do small gestures, I love when we cuddle, i love letting you know how loved you are. And trust me, I love when your clingy." I say, she starts to tear up.
"Really..?" Fidgeting with her fingers.
"Of course baby." I lift her chin. She immediately pulls me into a hug. It warmed my heart, feeling her hold herself onto me, breathing on my chest, made me happier then I've ever been.
"Whenever you want to cuddle, cuddle into me. I'll hold you as tight as you want. Whenever you want kisses or hugs, go ahead. I'll hug and kiss back. If you want to lay on my lap, lay on my lap. You can be comfortable around me, I love it when you are." I love that I'm still holding her in my arms.

"Do you want to eat something and watch a movie..?" I ask her. She nods.
"Can I change my clothes" she looks up at me, she's still a little nervous.
"Of course my love." I feel her intertwine our fingers, I loved it. I think she is finally feeling more comfortable showing her love. I wonder if she'll cuddle up to me though.

"C-can I wear your clothes" She asked, still a bit uncertain but it's progress, either way, it made me so happy to hear.
"You don't have to ask beautiful. Just take whatever you want." She takes a pair of shorts and one of my hoodies and puts them on. Seeing her in my clothes made me so happy. Before, she'd never wear anything that's mine, I'm guessing she thought she was a burden, or too overly clingy, but I personally love it and think she looks adorable in my clothes.

"You look so cute in my clothes Cher" she giggles. Hugging me again. I love her hugs, I never got to experience them, now that I do I love them. I will forever cherish these moments with her.
"I love you" she says. Ever so quietly. I could barely hear what she said. But I did.
"I love you too cherbear" I said, giving her a peck on the forehead. I take her hand and we walk downstairs.

This is the moment of truth, will she cuddle up to me? I truthfully hope she does, I want her to feel happy and comforted.

I hand her a burger from pops that I ordered before she arrived. As I sit on the couch close to her, she cuddles into me. It felt like the best thing I've ever experienced. My beautiful girl, finally able to show her love, and I know how badly she needed this.
"I love when your clingy, it makes me so happy when your happy." I said quietly into her ear.
"I love being with you.." My heart felt so loved and happy hearing her words.

I hope we can stay like this forever.

——————————————
Thank you guys so much for so many views. It's truly amazing and I'm taking suggestions!

(Did y'all like all the big words I used😏 trying to make myself look smarter😀)
-emi🤍