Part one: The Malfoys

I have always known of Draco Malfoy his eyes I could look into forever. His platinum blonde hair mesmerized me. As much as I gave notice of these things I've never let him see it. I'm a Hufflepuff he's a Slytherin he'd never take notice of me.

Draco's POV
The first time I noticed Y/n Snape was when she was walking outside with Granger in 1st year. I was too afraid to look at her for fear she would catch me staring. She has always been kind to everyone but she had not been one to socialize in her own house at least from what I have seen.
This is when my thoughts were interrupted by my father.

"Draco get presentable we're going to the Snape household."

"Yes, father." I could never as long as I can remember disagree with my father he has always been the type to have control over everything. He always got his way except for when he was with the dark lord. He was tossed around like a rag doll and played with like a puppet with its strings tangled.

He shuts my door and I dress in a black suit combing my hair. I go downstairs and greet my mother knowing I'll have to face my father soon. Sure enough, I turn around and am standing almost face to face with him scowling.

"We will be going by Floo powder" he tells me.

Before saying another word he turns around to grab a handful of Floo powder.

"Snape household" he announces without missing a single syllable. 

He vanishes, and for a split second, I'm thinking about turning back to my room and disobeying him.

Nonetheless, I follow him and grab a hand full of Floo powder and clearly say " Snape household."

Y/n POV

"We will be having the Malfoys over. As always you shall be expected to stay in your room and stay quiet." The way your dad carried out some letters and talked slowly always amused you.

"Of course father."

Both of your voices echoed through the room that could be filled with much more people.

You walk upstairs and pick up your guitar that had been a gift from your mother before she passed away 2 years ago. Your dad says he's over it but you know he still hurts, still longs to feel her touch one more time. A lot of people think that he is still hung up on Lilly Potter from his Hogwarts years but the truth is the REAL truth is she helped him get over Lily. She helped him get out of the deep self-obsessed hole that he had fallen into.

I ran my fingers over my guitar it's easily my prized possession. I started playing blackbird, a muggle song. My mom was interested in muggle things. She would travel the world and bring me little trinkets as souvenirs (my favorite being a snow globe from New York). Quickly time passed and I didn't realize they had arrived.

Draco POV
I arrived with my father and stood by his side. I felt uneasy. As long as I had this mark on my arm I would always be uneasy.
Being here just reminded me of all the times I sat and stared at the wall while the dark lord was talking about how to destroy a kid. Sometimes it would even require me to do some inside work at Hogwarts

"Nice to s- " My father's cruel voice was interrupted by soft guitar strums.

"Who might that be Severus?" My father was always known for asking questions that were just about to be answered.

"My daughter, y/n. Draco if you would be so kind as to tell her to be quiet. It's the first door on the right stay up there while your father and I talk." He had a commanding tone.

"Of course."

My body froze upon hearing her name making it almost impossible to walk. I could hear my own heartbeat. I walked upstairs and stopped at the slightly open door. I peered in and there she was, y/n. The girl that I felt was slipping from my fingers even though she was never in them in the first place. I  almost get to talking but there was a lump in my throat and I stop. 

At that moment I was hoping, hoping she didn't see me, hoping I wouldn't have to leave, hoping she wouldn't hear my heartbeat from my chest, hoping I could get the courage to talk to her before I lost the chance again. I wanted to freeze time, but then that's when she saw me.