Part 11: Hospital wing

You never left Draco's side, he has been passed out for 3 days. Hermione was bringing you food since you didn't want to go into the great hall hearing echoes of "Draco deserved it" and " It's about time". Draco wasn't a saint as far as you were concerned but he wasn't Cedric either. Hermione came in and brought you food while Harry and Ron were behind him.

"Thanks, Mione but I'm not hungry"

"You need to eat"

"Can we go now?" Harry asked rolling his eyes.

"Look you didn't have to come in the first place just leave me alone," I replied.

"He's a jerk you know, I don't know why you bother with him."

You start to get angry as your tone rises a little.

"Are you mental he's in a hospital bed and you insult him?"
Hermione rushes Ron and herself out not in the mood to break up a fight.

"Whatever" Harry turned around. "He deserved it." Harry continued.
Suddenly it all made sense, it was Harry.

Harry knocked Draco off his broom. Harry did this to him. It was Harry's fault Draco was lying there unconscious. Harry's fault that you had gotten no sleep and cried in the long nights. It was Harry's fault. All of it.

You turned Harry around and grabbed him by the throat lifting him off the ground. Sometimes you find it hard to believe you got put in Hufflepuff. 

"Listen here you little brat if you ever so much as look at Draco or me ever again you'll end up in your own hospital bed. Get it?"
Harry nods you let go of his throat and punch him giving him what would probably turn into a black eye.
For the rest of the day, you sat still at Draco's bed.