Part 3: Guest room

Draco POV
We walk across the hall which took us about 3 steps. 

"Here it is." The room has black walls with a green king bed in the middle and a huge crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling.

"I'll wake you up in the morning for school tomorrow." 

Before I have time to respond she's already out the door.

 Y/n POV

        I close the door and take the short walk back to my room. I close my door and take my shower. I always like to take my showers at night. I dry my hair and get dressed in my PJs. I put my hair up in a messy bun and drift asleep.

         I wake up at 7:00 school starts at 8:30. I walk to Draco's room and open the door slightly. I slip in and walk next to the bed. 

"Good morning Malfoy."

He inhales deeply while waking up. "Morning Snape."  

He gets off the bed and walks over to the other side of the bed where his trunk is. His mom must have brought it by already. 

"I'm gonna get ready meet me in my room at 8:00. The shower is down the hall last door on the left." He nods his head and I go back to my room.

         I enter the bathroom in my room and take out my hair curler. I do my hair and spray it with hairspray. I get out my makeup putting on eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, blush, and light pink lip color. I put on my robes and tie and go wait on my bed. After about 10 minutes he comes in.

"Ready?" He asks.

 "I've been ready for at least 10 minutes." I smile cheekily. 

      I walk out of the door and go downstairs making sure to grab my book bag on the way out. I shut the door and start walking with Draco to school.

 "How did you sleep."

 "Good, you," he replied.

 "Good." The truth is I hadn't slept well at all I had nightmares of all the terrible things the dark lord could do to my family at any moment.

"Does your father always leave for school leaving you behind to get ready and walk to school by yourself?"

"Pretty much." 

"I'm amazed that you have that much trust." 

"Well, I guess I just never did anything to betray his trust." He chuckles slightly and a chill comes over your body.

 "We're here. Do you want to meet me outside the Hufflepuff common room after school?" He agrees and goes to hang out with his goons Crabbe and Goyle while I catch up with Hermione.