Part 6: Amortentia

3rd person POV
        The rest of the week nothing eventful happened (except for the occasional wink from Cedric and his black eye. Whenever he did it made you want to give him one yourself) but then Friday came and you are sitting in potions with a substitute teacher.

       "We will be studying amortentia. Can anyone tell me what it is?" Hermione raises her hand as always. 

"Ah yes, Ms.Granger." 

"Amortentia is the strongest love potion in the world you smell in it what you find attractive. If someone you love smelled like a certain perfume you would smell that perfume."

"Very nice Ms. Granger. Now start brewing."

 You and Hermione start brewing and finish within 16 minutes.

"Done professor!" Hermione shouts out. 

"Ah, excellent work Ms. Granger and Ms. Snape! Mind telling us what you smell girls?"

"Freshly mown grass, new parchment, and Nexxus shampoo."

"Excellent! How about you Ms. Snape?"

 You took a deep breath and smelt green apples and expensive cologne. You realize if you say this you will be a dead giveaway that you like Draco. Not just like love.

"I'd rather not share if that's ok with you professor." He gives you a slight frown but nods his head and the bell rings.

You all rush out of the classroom. You and Hermione have a free period so you walk slowly around Hogwarts.

 "What was that about?" 

"I don't know. I just didn't feel like sharing what I smelt it's pointless." She rolls her eyes. 

" Fine fine I smelt green apples and expensive cologne." 

She chuckles. "Merlin's beard y/n you've smelt Draco. You love him."

 "Maybe, but how about you you smelt Ron. You love him!" You're both laughing. At the end of the school day your waiting for Draco. He walks up to you and grabs your bookbag for you.

 "Thanks." He smiles and gives you his arm. You take it and you two walk home together.

You arrive at the house and change straight into your PJs. 

"A bit early for PJs isn't it?" 

You laugh and reply "It's Friday I'm not wasting any more time."

 He chuckles and gets changed into a black tee and grey sweatpants. 

"You thee Draco Malfoy have a pair of sweatpants." You say mockingly.

 " I'm not a priss all the time." 

You laugh again." Ya your not a priss in your sleep. Wanna watch a movie?" I suggest. He nods "I'll make the popcorn meet me in my room and pick a movie." 

" Seems simple enough." He says before heading to my room.

            Time jump: after the movie
Narrator POV
         "What do you wanna do now?" You ask. 

"Play truth or dare?"
You agree and sit across from each other little did both of you know this would be the most interesting game of truth or dare you have ever played.