Part 7: Truth or Dare

Heads up this chapter needs heavy editing so it is terrible writing
Narrator POV
You ask the first question "Draco truth or dare?" 

"Truth."

 "What is a genuine compliment you think of me?"

 "Your gorgeous, I told you the first time I talked to you." You start to blush the same as the first time he told you.
"Ok now, your turn Snape. Truth or dare." 

"Truth." 

"What did you write in that note to Pansy?"

"I told her if she didn't keep her hands off of you she'd end up petrified before she could say chamber of secrets." 

He chuckles. "Why? Was it making you jealous?" 

Your cheeks turn cherry red but then reply "That is a different question." He scoffs.
"Ok Malfoy truth or dare?" 

"Dare."

"I dare you to sleep with me tonight." You don't know what you were thinking when you said this and blush even more at the thought of you sleeping with thee Draco Malfoy. The one you have had a crush on since first year. The one you loved but you can never tell.

"Ok, let's just hope your dad doesn't come home back early." He clears his throat and asks "Y/n truth or dare?"
"Truth." You instantly regret this but it's too late.

"What did you smell in that amortentia?"

 "Of course." You mutter under your breath. "Only two things, green apples, and expensive cologne," Draco smirks at you.

 "Someone's got a crush do we." 

"Draco truth or dare?" 

"Dare." 

"I dare you to do one thing of your choice to me." He pulls you into a long passionate kiss bites your bottom lip softly then pulls away and smiles. At this point, you're blushing like crazy and can't control it.

"Y/n truth or dare?" 

"Truth." 

"Do you love me?" Your cheeks feel like they are on fire.

"Yes." He smiles and kisses you again.

 "I love you too." 

"I'm getting tired want to go to bed?"

"Sure love." You smile at your new nickname.

You get into a position to where you are both lying down and your head is on his chest while he has an arm around you.
Draco looks down at you and thinks that you are sleeping.

"I'm going to marry you one day y/n."
You decide to let him think that you are asleep and in almost no time at all both fall asleep for real.