Part 2: Movie Night

It's 12:00 right now and I'm still writing 😂hope you enjoy so far.

Y/n POV
I was playing the guitar and suddenly I saw someone in the doorway. I quickly looked back down crap I was being too loud. I wasn't thinking and spoke out saying " You just gonna stand there Draco or you gonna come in and tell me to shut up like my dad wants you to?"

"You know my name?". This surprised me since I didn't think he'd respond. He was leaning in the perfectly polished doorway.

"Well, that's a stupid question of course I do." You put down the guitar. "You're the son my dad wished he had. Prized Slytherin, the successful quidditch player, has a girlfriend."

"You don't have much time for a girlfriend when you're living up to my parent's standards."

"Ya right your gonna tell me someone like you doesn't have a girlfriend."

"Someone like me?" The look on his face suggests that he doesn't know the effect he has on people.

"Yeah someone who is basically put on a pedestal by every girl he passes. You have your pick of the litter."

"Well, let's just say my pick of the litter includes self-indulged takers. Also for the record I for one think your father is crazy for wanting me and not you." You could tell he was trying to change the subject.

"And why is that?"

"Well, you're kind-hearted, amazing at guitar, and not to mention downright gorgeous. Your boyfriend must be a lucky guy."

"I don't have a boyfriend." You inhale deeply, now it was your turn to change the subject.

"You gonna keep standing there or you gonna sit down?" He shuts the door, walks to your bed, and sits on the edge of it.

"So what do you want to do now?" You try not to look into his eyes as much as possible so as not to creep him out. 

"I don't know it's your house." He gives a light chuckle

" Wanna watch a movie?" You suggest. 

"Didn't they say to be quiet?"

"I have a computer and headphones." You laugh slightly.

" You should laugh more it's cute."  This was the effect he had on girls making them easy. Yet she couldn't help indulging in being his prey, so you blush at his regards. 

You get up and grab your computer and earbuds. 

"What do you want to watch?" He asks.

" Maybe Ratatouille it's a muggle movie."

 He hesitantly agrees and you turn it on. Halfway through the movie you shiver and curl up in a ball. Without talking Draco puts a blanket on you and his arm around you pulling you close to cuddle him. You got butterflies in your stomach and started to nod off.

Draco POV
Unbelievably she picked the movie and she still fell asleep. Though I do have to admit she looks gorgeous. I love the feeling of her cuddling with me. What am I talking about I shouldn't be feeling this. The first thing she shivered next we are cuddled up together. It's not like I mind so I'll just leave her be.
I shut the laptop and put it on the foot of the bed pulling out both of our earbuds.
Y/n POV
I wake up and see Draco sleeping. Suddenly I sit up hurriedly to a sound... footsteps my dad's footsteps. I wake Draco up. 

"What?" He's still groggy. 

"My dad he's coming!"

He quickly gets out of bed and makes an attempt to get to the yellow chair on the left of the bed but falls over with a thud. 

 "I will make fun of you for that later." He gives me a glare and sits in the chair.

The door nob twists and my dad comes in.

 "Mr. Malfoy will be staying with us for the week his parents have to go out of town and he is not trusted home alone. Narcissa will be bringing his stuff tomorrow morning. Would you be so kind to show him the guest room?" His phrases pull out long giving your heart time to steady.

"Of course father."  Severus shuts the door and you start laughing a little bit.

"You have to admit you falling comedy gold. They talk about Draco Malfoy the smooth Slytherin. I'm not exactly sure I would call that smooth would you?" 

"If you hadn't fallen asleep then we wouldn't be in this position." He laughs slightly along with you.

"Wow, blame it all on me. You know sleeping beauty never got this criticism."