Chapter 1 : Unexpected Arrive

____________________________________
I do not own the Gate, Call Of Duty, and Zombie Army series and are owned by their respective companies.
____________________________________

Year: 1946
The frontlines of the war-torn city of Paris

Third POV
The once-great city of Paris that represented the culture and life of the French people has now become a battlefield between the Allied forces and the undead Reich.

Most of the city in the east had been reduced to ash and fire due to the advancing undead Reich using their undead ground and air forces, while the west side of the city is being heavily fortified by the Allied forces to withstand the might of the undead Reich.

However, this battlefield will be changed by an unexpected event that occurs on the east side of the city.

French Military leader POV
I am in my office looking out to the city that I once lived in, which has become a battlefield against an unspeakable evil that Reich could ever create.

I sit back in my chair and take out my field reports over activities that had been happening all over Europe and begin to remember what has happened this past year.

"It has nearly been a year since the undead army of the Reich devours its way throughout all of Europe. Many nations have already fallen to the undead army, while some are trying to fight off but with little effort. I am beginning to wonder if there is no other way of winning this fight against undead hordes of the Reich." French Military leader said in a saddened tone.

In all his life, he was beginning to think that this war will only end with his death by undead nazi hands and that was something most people would want to avoid. However, he was still confident that this war could be their victory if they find some way of stopping Hitler's control over the undead.

There had been rumors of an artifact that could be used to stop his army and put an end to this madness.

The only problem was that the rumor said that the artifact is located in what remains of what used to be Berlin after the undead army rise.

He thought to himself that He could send a team...

His thoughts were interrupted by one of his soldiers that were stationed around the frontlines of where the undead are located near and said. "Sir, there has been some unexpected event occurring on the other side of the frontline!"

"What happened!!?" French Military leader said in a concerned manner.

"There has been some sort of strange structure appearing on the east side of the city and I saw people coming through it and what looks to be an army, sir!" Soldier said in an honest manner.

What this soldier is telling me is that an unknown army has come out of a structure that just appeared on the east side of the city.

this could not be right he must be seeing things or is under stress but it looks like he is telling the truth. I must see this for myself. "Show me where this is occurring at?!"

"Alright, follow me, sir!" Soldier Said

I quickly join him to see what is happening on the east side of the city.

The Saderan General POV
We have finally gone through the gate! I can not wait to explore and conquer this new land for the empire and discover what this new land has for us.

However, once his men made it through the gate what he saw was not what he wanted.

The land was reduced to ash and fire. Structures around the area he was in were in ruins.

Why would this strange gate open to a world on fire? He wonder to himself until one of his soldiers told him something.

"General there is a peasant in front of us sure I talk to him?" The soldier said to his General.

"No! Let me ask him what has happened here, and once I am done interrogating him send him to camp on the other side of the gate," General said.

Once the soldier moves away from the peasant. The General on his horse walks forward towards the peasant and asks him. " Peasant! what has happened to this land?"

He did not get a response from the peasant and asked him again. "Peasant! Do not ignore me I ask what happened here so tell me!" General said in a mad tone, which made his men smirk that this peasant can not ignore their General commend.

However, what he got instead was quite horrific. The peasant stands up in a weirdly matter, while making a disgusting sound, and turns around to show a heavily decayed body of an individual that was wearing some sort of strange clothing but was soaked in blood and dirt. What standout of this individual is that his eyes were glowing yellow.

The General could not believe his eyes for what he was seeing. This pleasant was not a regular human being anymore, but an undead being that is facing him along with his men.

The General did not know what to do but to do the one thing he is good at which is swinging his sword down to the pleasant stomach to kill him.

However, when he did that the undead did not seem affected by the attack and jumped towards him until one of his men used an arrow to hit the undead directly towards the head, which actually down the undead to the ground.

The General was relieved that one of his archers had gotten his back however he did not expect to see what would happen next.

Around the undead, weird red symbols started to circle the undead and began to resurrect the undead soldier.

However what the General and his men did not notice is that the undead once resurrected started to scream in a demonic matter, which horrified himself and his men once they started to realize that the undead was calling for reinforcements it was too late.

The undead hordes of the Reich started to circle the gate and his men to surround them so that they could not escape their deaths.

In front of the undead hordes was an undead Reich Officer wearing a black overcoat with its black SS officer uniform.

The undead Reich officer look at the gate with interest and order his undead troops to kill all men that were near the gate, while he investigated the structure.

The hordes of the undead Reich begin to lay waste to the Saderan army with their heavy troops and ground forces attacking, killing, and eating their enemies surrounding the gate.

Even though the General had dragon riders and the most elite soldiers that the empire could have. They were no match against endless hordes of the Undead Reich.

The General at this moment knew that it was a mistake to come to this new land because it would only bring the empire death.
____________________________________
On The West Side Of The City
____________________________________

French Military Leader POV
Once we made it to the east side of the frontline I could not believe my eyes. Men that were wearing what look like Roman Empire army uniforms and dragons riders near the structure that appeared on the east side of the city.

However, I started to notice something.

"Oh god, they are getting surrounded by the Undead Hordes! Soldier I need you to get me an armor division and some reinforcements to their location now!" I said.

"Yes sir!" The soldier said while running to get the armor division and reinforcements.

I hope he gets them here in time it looks like that unknown army is starting to lose to the undead hordes.

I best hope that once we recuse them we can ask how they got here and what is the purpose of that strange structure.