Chapter 3: A brand New World For The Undead Reich To Claim

____________________________________
I do not own the Gate, Call Of Duty, and Zombie Army series and are owned by their respective companies.
____________________________________

The Undead Reich POV
After the undead SS officer ordered his remaining troops to retreat into the entrance of the strange structure to escape their deaths in the hands of the small American Armor Division that came to rescue what remained of the Saderan army.

The undead horde and their officer did not consider that the entrance doors of the structure closed behind them, which left them in total darkness until blueish light started to lay the path before them after traveling through the tunnel for what seemed like forever.

The undead horde and their officer started to see an entrance begin to form before them.

The undead officer and his troops did not expect to see the land stretching across their vision under the light of this world's moon.

Undead SS Officer POV
'I could not believe my own eyes. This world is so beautiful with this scenery that lies before me.' I thought to myself while gazing upon this new World's land.

I was about to lose focus of the surroundings when I noticed a large military camp in front of our position near the structure.

'So that's where that Roman-like army came from.' I said with curiosity and interest.

I began to consider options of what I must do in my current situation. 'Ok, I have around 40 undead troops consisting of 10 heavy troopers loaded with MG42s, 15 regular undead troopers, 5 undead snipers, and finally 10 of them being suicide bombers.' I said to myself.

''So I could conduct a full-on assault against these primitive fools, but I would lose most of my regular undead troops.' I said in my mind.

During my time, I considered potential strategies for destroying their camp. I had one strategic plan that came to my mind; 'I could take a stealthy approach of taking down these primitive fools in their campsite by using some of my suicide bombers to create a distraction in east and north sections of their campsite. while I bring in my heavy troopers on the west side to start firing upon the sleeping soldiers then leading my regular troops into the south section to surprise attack the enemy while getting support with my Undead snipers.' I said to myself with pride.

'It is time to show these pathetic fools what a real war is!' I said with a sinister smile.

I began to walk and stand in front of my undead troops then started to say. "Achtung my undead troops of the Undead Reich! We are here to show these primitive fools to not trifle against us and give word to our glorious Führer that a new world awaits for his conquest of conquering not just our world, but this world as well! Let us march into their military camp and begin our slaughter!" I said with determination and pride that my troops started to raise their hands in celebration.

"However, I do not want all of you to kill everyone. I need the most important individual within that camp to stay alive; so I could question him, and if he ever refuses to tell me anything of worth, I would use other methods." I said with a sinister chuckle.

"Alright, let us begin this operation!" I said with excitement.

Third POV
It was just an ordinary night for the Saderan Army in their camp with many of their troops sleeping or taking guard duty, while their superiors gathered within the war tent to await their forces to return from the gate.

However, what these important individuals did not know to expect is that. Coming through the gate is something more sinister and evil than they could have imagined.