The Undead Reich Forces in Falmart

____________________________________
I do not own the Gate, Call Of Duty, and Zombie Army series and are owned by their respective companies.
____________________________________

Name: Wolfram Von List

Rank: SS Oberführer

The only commanding officer for the Undead Reich within Falmart.

Wolfram Von List gains Hellmouth powers after meeting with the Führer about the possibilities that Falmart has for the Undead Reich and is given orders by the Führer to take the territory where he is stationed at so that the Undead Reich can expand some of their forces into the new region to gather information, powerful artifacts, and creatures that could push back the Allied Forces in their world.

Powers:
The ability to open portals on the ground and air.

Has defensive abilities and offensive attacks against enemies of the Undead Reich.

The ability of extracting important information by probing the mind of intelligent individuals or creatures.

The ability to resurrect the dead of any creatures or individuals.

Undead Reich Forces

Undead Reich Forces

Although some of Von List's forces were killed during the rescue of the remaining Saderan soldiers by the small American tank division.

His forces were still capable of massacring an entire Saderan Camp and taking one survivor, while the rest were consumed or turned.

Before Hitler opened a gateway to Falmart, there existed around 50 undead Reich Soldiers with 100 newly acquired undead Saderan troops.

However, now that the gateway has been opened, the Undead Reich Forces in Falmart have additional support from the Fatherland, which might range from 100,000 to 15 million Undead Reich forces ready to be deployed into Falmart.

With the additional support of the Undead Reich. Dr. Straub requested that some of his experimental troops be dispatched to Falmart in order to assess their fighting capability on the battlefield.