Chapter 4: A New Opportunity Opens

____________________________________
I do not own the Gate, Call Of Duty, and Zombie Army series and are owned by their respective companies.
____________________________________
Third POV
After Allied forces rescued the remaining men of the Saderan Army away from their destruction by the Undead Reich forces, which were pushed back by the American armor division that supported their escape.

However, the American armor division was late to not stop the Undead Reich Forces from entering the strange structure, which its entrance closed before they could eradicate the remaining undead.

After briefing their superiors of the situation, they received orders to send the men of the Saderan Army to a medical hospital to get their wounds or injuries treated by their medics and doctors.

Although this proven to be a difficulty due to these men not speaking any English and speaking in a different language; nevertheless, the Americans found a way to tell the men of the unknown army to follow them to safety.

It has been 3 hours since the situation of what has been considered a supernatural accident occurred on the east side of Paris. Considering many higher-ups of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and other nations demanded a debrief over the situation surrounding the strange structure that appeared on the east side of the city and the men that came through that said structure and the possibilities that it could hold for the allies.

Louis Lambert - French Military Leader POV
Today has been one of the most exhausting and strangest days of my life. Including that my higher-ups are demanding an explanation for the incident involving the structure that appeared out of thin air at the east side of Paris.

Along with the unknown army that came through that said structure. It has become a colossal headache for me.

'Yet they are demanding me to interrogate the leader; however, no one knows how to speak their language!'

However, some interviews with soldiers of the unknown army conducted by our scientists confirmed that their language is similar to an old form of Latin used in Roman times, which is ironic.

Nevertheless, 'I hope we find someone with some knowledge of old Latin so we could learn why they come to our ....'

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my office door, at which I replied with "Come in."

The door to my office opened to reveal one of my soldiers who said. "Sir, there is someone here who wants to see you."

"Well let them in." I said in an exhausted tone.

After the soldier stepped to his side so that he could allow the individual to walk inside my office.

I am shocked to see that it is the famous classicist professor Frederick Richardson.

"Professor Richardson, I did not expect to meet you here. I thought you were..?" However, Richardson quickly raised his hand and cut me off before speaking further.

Then said."No need to be surprised about my arrival. I was led here by my interest and curiosity over the current situation, which you are currently facing; that is why I am here to help you figure out what these individuals wanted with our world."

Understanding why he was lead here, I begin to talk with questioning expression."Professor, do you think you can get through the language barrier that these men of the unknown army have?"

Professor Richardson looks at me with a determined expression then says. "After hearing your scientist discovered that these men use a language that is similar to old Latin, it may not be much of a problem to me. Because to me, this is an opportunity of a lifetime."