Chapter 17

Chris POV

I just had a long ass day,all I wanna do is get in my bed and doze off.
I wonder if Thandie is back but she better be,I mean it close to 9pm now.
I pulled up and got out of the car to walk in my house,I just wanted to walk to my room and go to sleep but I heard sniffing coming from the lounge so I decided to see who was crying but only to see Thandi.

"Babe you okay?" I asked walking towards her but she didn't say none but carried on crying.
"Thandie" I said sitting next to her and trying to touch her but she flinched.

"What happened?" I asked wanting her to look at me but she didn't that when I roughly pulled her to look at me feeling my anger explode in me seeing how bruised her face is.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked but all her ass is doing is crying which got me mad.
"You better start talking" I warned mad as fuck right now.
Who the fuck thinks has a right to touch whats mine.

"Jasmine,she knew but she..." I didn't allow her to finish,I got up and walked out of the lounge. going to Tyga's room storming in without knocking and Jasmine and Tyga was all snuggled but I ain't fuckin care.I grabbed Jasmine up by her hair and she screamed which woke Tyga up.
"Man what the fuck?" Tyga asked pissed which is something I ain't give a fuck out.

"Shut the fuck up Tyga" I said and slapped Jasmine so hard "What the fuck happened to Thandie?" I asked as she held her cheek.

"Man You can't be disrespecting my girl like that" Tyga said getting between me and Jasmine but I pulled my gun out on him "Tyga you my man but I'll fuckin kill you if you don't move" I said with all seriousness right now and he did as I said.

"You coming with me!" I said pulling Jas by her hair and walking out with Tyga following us.
"I'm sorry,I didn't think Trey was gon try to kill her,I'm sorry" Jasmine begged crying "Please forgive me" she said but I got mad and slapped her once again pulling her downstairs roughly.
"Chris man,you hurting her" Tyga said feeling sorry for her but I ignored his ass.

When we got downstairs,I pushed her on the floor so hard which made her fall face down.
"Chris,what are you doing?" Thandie ran to Jasmine "What are you doing?"

"Damn the fuck happened to you?" Tyga asked looking at Thandie.

"Who is Trey?" I asked looking at both of them "My brother" Jasmine replied "And You who is Trey?" I asked looking at Thandie and she bit her nails "My uhm..." I quickly stopped her before she proceeded "I know you only say uhm when you lying so don't test me" I said looking at her with hard eyes.
I knew she was up to some sneaky shit but that don't give nobody a right to hurt her.

"Trey is my boyfriend" she said and I clenched my fist trying not to go all crazy on her.
"What was you doing in his place?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"He asked me out" she said looking down that when I tried to grab her to me but Tyga stopped me because he knew if I get my hands on her I'ma kill her "Aye man,you do not wanna do this" he said and I took a breath "I want both of y'all out of my house" I said stalking towards my room but Thandie just had to follow me behind.God I swear I'ma hurt this girl if she don't get away from me.

"Chris just let me explain" she said behind me but I ignored her ass and went to my room taking all of her shit and throwing it out of the window.

"Chris stop please" she begged trying to stop me from throwing her clothes out but I pushed her back and continued throwing her shit out.

"Give my damn phone" I said referring to the phone I bought her today but she shook her head "No Chris" she shook her head crying but I started looking for it and even checked her pockets and she had it on her pockets.