Chapter 28

Picture of Kendrick.....
Chris POV

For the past week Thandi been acting strange,She been calling me every second checking on me,The moment I don't answer my phone she shows at my school or at my home and jumps in my arms like she thought I was dead and whenever I ask her about that shit she just gives me a lame excuse and She forever be texting me and asking me to pick her up every morning and afternoon this past week.
Like damn she has her own car.

Maybe she just wants to spend some time with me or there's something she hiding from me,I know she hiding something from me and I know her ass gon make me grill the truth out of her.

She told me her fam was going down to Africa this weekend and she wasn't going with them and I probably understand why she ain't going but I just think there is more to it than what I think,my phone beeped indicating I had a text and it was from my baby.

Wifey: Hi,So like I'm all by myself for the upcoming 2 weeks starting from tomorrow so can I move in with you.

The text read and though I love spending time with her I don't think I want her hanging around me too much,I don't know I just feel like she being too clingy but I can't really turn her down.

Me: sure when do you want to move in?

I sent the text as I had my feet on the couch covered up in my fleece blanket,Today is a cold ass day and I ain't going nowhere but staying in and watching some movies.

Wifey: How about tomorrow night?

She texted and I just texted okay back to her.

Wifey: Can I come over to chill?

She texted and I texted back okay now putting on Frozen,I gotta say this movie had me addicted the first time I saw it and Olaf that nigga just does it for me.

After like 16 minutes into the movie there was a knock on my door and I already knew it was Thandie so I paused the movie and got up walked to the door to open up for her,Maybe I can finally get her to tell me what's been bothering her,I swung the door open and came face to face with her beautiful face.she had on some baggy sweat pants and baggy sweater and some air max with a beanie on her head.

"Hey" she said nervously as she tried to walk past me but I wrapped her to me with my left arm "You gon just walk in without kissing me?" I asked as I touched her lower lip and she leaned to me and placed her lips on mine and allowed them to linger there before she pulled back and smiled but I kissed her off guard making sure to add tongue into the kiss as it soon turned into a full make out session and I felt my dick gets hard instantly and I pulled Thandie tighter to me so she can feel it and that made her moan which made me pull back "Now that's how you kiss ya man" I said with a smirk as she bit her upper lip "I thought we was only friends" she said raising her eyes to me "Whoever said that was surely high on something" I said which made her roll her eyes tiredly.

"but cmon in friend" I said as I moved out of the way and she walked in and I made sure to smack her butt as she walked past me "Like really?" She asked rubbing her butt "Yes really" I said with a giggle.

"So how is my baby girl doing?" I asked as I closed the door now following her to the lounge

"I'm fine and you?" She asked as she turned to me "I'm good too,You can join me I'm having a movie day" I said as we walked in my lounge going back to my seat on this big couch and she joined me and I pulled a blanket over us,I'm scared of getting sick.
I don't want no flu..

"Uhm Frozen?" She said staring at the paused movie,I nodded yep as I pressed play,Thandi just zoned out on me,I could tell she was thinking hard and whatever she's thinking has her worried.