Chapter 44

Thandi POV

"Chris stop" I laughed while slapping his hand away as he kept tickling me "Your laugh is so weird" he said as he stopped and just played with my hair "I'm african baby my laugh is just african" I said and he laughed "I see" he said and laughed "African laugh"  he said and laughed again "So since you going away can Cassie or Jas stay with me?" I asked "Cassie is more than welcome to stay with you but I don't want Jasmine in my crib" he said and I frowned "Jasmine is a good friend" I said but he shook his head "Still a sneaky bitch to me" he said "Okay then can Cassie move in?" I asked and he nodded "Yes that one a really good friend" he said and I chunkled "Can you sing for me?" I asked but he chunkled "HELL NO" he screamed "But you once sang for me" I said but he chunkled "Yeah once and there I was desperate to get you to realise I love you so damn much but I ain't never and I mean ever singing for you" he said but I pouted "But Chris" I said "It ain't gon work baby" he said "But Chris l promise I'll sing for you too" I said but he laughed "Baby I've heard you sing in the shower and no offence but singing ain't for you" he laughed "Boy shut up" I said with a chunkle,I know I can't sing to save my life.

"You so mean" I said "Not mean baby I just tell it like it is" he said which made me roll my eyes "So you gon sing or nah?" I asked "What do I get in return if I do sing?" He asked "What do you want in return?" I asked and he laughed "I already have everything so I'm good" he said and I rolled my eyes "Dumb ass nigga" I said but he smacked my thigh "Chriss" I winced in pain "Does it hurt?" He asked and I nodded "Don't worry daddy gon kiss it okay" he said with a smirk

There was a knock on the door and Chris walked to the door to open and I swear I heard my grandma's voice and another female voice they was laughing about something so I got up and walked to the door to see my grandma standing there with Chris's mum.

"Gogo" I said stunned how did she find me?
"Oh my God,you really pregnant" she said and I frowned awaiting for her to kick,scream or beat me up.
I'm an African child you never too old for some ass whooping from your parents.

"Uhm Gogo how did you find me?" I asked nervously as I walked closer to her but she pulled me to a hug "I wouldn't dare miss my granddaughter's wedding" she said and I didn't even know she knew about that.

"You know about that?" I asked and she nodded "Yes" she said and she chunkled as she pulled away from me "Uhm gogo I know you mad at me but I'm really sorry,me and Chris should have known better so I'm sorry" I said and she smiled "Thandi its okay baby" she said "Ms Brown explained everything to me" she said and I looked at Ms brown who was smiling so hard and I returned the smile as I walked to her and hugged her.

"Thank you so much" I said and she chunkled "No baby thank you for coming into his life and making some changes" she said but I don't think I've changed Chris cause he still treats me like shit at times.
"I try" I said with a nervous laugh as I pulled back "I can't wait to see our little angel" she said and I smiled "Me too" Chris said and pecked my cheek.

"You guys have such a beautiful house" grandma said examining the house with her eyes "Let me take your bags to your rooms" Chris said taking both their bags "Let me help while these two catch up" Ms Brown said and they both walked upstairs.

"He's a special boy that one" grandma said with a smile,she really likes Chris and I don't even know how that happened.
"He one of a kind" I said with a smile too.

"Have you talked to your parents?" She asked and I shook my head "It been months,dad disowned me and mum took his sides,at one moment I felt like she was on my side but I guess she loves her husband more than her own daughter" I said with a frown as I lead her to the lounge.

"You need to fix things with your parents,what sort of marriage would this be without your parents blessing?" she asked taking a seat on one of the couches and I sat next to her "I don't need any blessings from them "But you need your father to give you away" she said