A Once in a Life Time Chance

***********************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers!!!! Yes, I know, I broke one of the best friendships in anime history, but you know what they say: No Drama, No Viewers ;). Plus, I listened to the wisdom of Macklemore and his magical Thrift Shop! Lol Anyhoo, Here's Chapter 7, ENJOY!!!!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************

The next morning, we left Yue Village in silence. Well, specifically, me in silence. We walked on the road, me being ahead. My headphones were blaring with Flyleaf, full blast. But even with it being that loud, I could still hear Natsu and Lisanna talking, laughing as if nothing had happened last night. I hate this new Natsu, I growled in my head. As I reached to the part of Les Miserables where Fatine leaves her child, I suddenly feel a sudden pat on my shoulder. I turned to see that it was Happy, his face sad. I placed my over-ears around my neck, still being able to hear Lacey's powerful voice. "What's wrong Happy?"

"...Can you hold me?" He asked shyly.

"Why?" I asked with concern.

"Because Lisanna is too busy with..." This kitty was smart enough to not say Natsu's name. I smiled softly and nodded. He smiled and fell into my arms. I put my book away in my bag and hold Happy in my arms. "Lucy, how long are you gonna be mad at Natsu?"

God, I was hoping he wouldn't ask that. I sighed. "I don't know, Happy."

He face fell even more. He sqeezed my hand with his small paws. I sighed and continued to walk with Happy in my arms. "Happy! Come over here!" I heard Lisanna call out. I looked down at him, but he shook his head. I pretended not to hear her and we continued to walk. "Happy!" Natsu finally called out.

Happy sighed. "Sorry, Lucy."

I smiled sadly. "Just go."

He spread out his white feathered wings and flew off to Natsu. I took a quick glance at them and sighed. Maybe....this was all meant to be.

When we arrived at Fairy Tail, Levy was the first person to appear. "Just in time! There's some here to see the three of you guys in Master's office."

"What in the world are you talking about?" I asked.

"I don't know the details, but Master just told me there was a guest for the three of you. Well, specifically, you."

Me? What could master wan't with me? I thanked Levy for the information and told her to tell the others. I walked up the giant wooden stairs up to Master's giant room. I could hear Natsu and the others walking behind me, talking about what's happening. I opened the doors to Master's office. I see our little Master sitting on his desk, stroking his white mustache.. "Ah, Lucy. Natsu, Lisanna. Please take a seat." I nodded, taking a seat on one of the leather seats. Natsu tookk the seat next to me, and Lisanna the other. "Lucy, there is someone I want you to meet." Master told me. Suddenly, I began to hear footsteps  from behind. I turn and gasp.

It was Solar; the woman from my dreams.

I stood up immediatley, to surprised to be sitting down. "I-I-It's you!" I gasped.

"Whoa, who is she?" Natsu asked, standing up as well.

I was silent for a minute. "She's the one from my dreams. The one who told me not to save my sister yet."

Natsu's face fell, probably not wanting me to bring up last night. I paid my attention towards Solar. "How did you find me?"

She walked up to me, giving me a warm, gentle smile. She placed her hand on my cheek and said, "I will always be able to find you. We are connected spiritually."